Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Editable Data Table Like Excel Plugin

Hello,

I’m having some trouble with loading issues on the Editable Data Table Like Excel Plugin by Zeroqode. I had followed the directions and demo, however it looks like it’s stuck in loading. (Demo appears to be stuck in loading as well) Is there a workaround or am I doing something wrong? It can’t be the searching function, cause I’m searching for users in the dev db and there is only three entries. @ZeroqodeSupport
Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello @lantzgould

The demo is not stuck, but it loads lots of data. You’ll need to wait since there are quite a few entries to load there.
Please double check https://zeroqode.com/plugin/editable-data-table-like-excel-1521718572202x306980888366284800
the instruction in the link above.
Also, a good way to troubleshoot it by posting screenshots or video of your app setup with more details so we could help you better.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

I’m having this same issue. Could this be because I am on free plan? I have checked settings a couple times and everything looks like it’s setup correctly.

Hello, @jeremy.shubert
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that the free plan does not affect the functionality of the plugins in your application.
In order to help you, can you please share with us the screenshots/screencasts with the current settings of the plugin elements?
It will help us to analyze the exact issue and revert to a solution.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hello, @jeremy.shubert
Thanks for the screenshots.

We kindly ask you to share with us the screenshots of the Console in the process of loading the information into your tables.
Also, please check if you have provided the access to your DataBase to the application.

Please find my screenshots where you can see how to proceed with it:

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @jeremy.shubert
Thanks for the screenshots.

I’m afraid, that provided screenshots are not enough to investigate the exact issue that reproduces the loading of all data.

To discover the exact cause for the issue, you can add our Support Team account as a collaborator of your application?

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email [email protected]

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

We will be happy to help you, so I’m looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

This is done, thanks for the support

1 Like

Hello, @jeremy.shubert
Thanks for provided access to your application.

We have checked your settings and defined the reason for data loading. Please find the screenshot with the error below:

Unfortunately, sometimes you need to connect another Bubble plugin to allow the running of the API into your application. It does not depend on plugin functionality.

To discover more regarding the Bubble plan, please follow this link: Pricing | Bubble

Free plan enables you to learn the platform and build your application. Paid plans offer additional features, such as white-labeling, a custom domain, access to the Bubble API, and reserved server capacity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced.
Best regards,