✉ Sendinblue SMTP A free alternative to Sendgrid mails by Reduble.com

Yeah! You beat me to market :slight_smile:

Hi! its possible send dynimics images on temple B workflow?
now its only see the url

thks!

Hello, this should be totally possible.
Just make sure to add an image space in your template.

Using the same example:

Let’s say instead of USER that says"LINK":"Your bubble link URL"
And your template will print that URL as image.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you! @ yusaney1, what do you mean by adding a picture space?
drag an image add% LINK% in the link field, the link works, but do not print the image on mail.

thks again!

Hi! @yusaney1 veo que eres de España, seria bueno crear alguna comunidad bubble español!
Al final logre solucionar lo de la imagen (tenia que agregar https antes de la expresión.)
Pero ahora tengo otro problema que espero puedas ayudarme.
Como mando este correo a todos mis usuarios, cualquier expresión con una listado de correos da error.

Muchas Gracias!

Hola @RonyJM, sí, soy de España. Por ahora no hay foro en español y tampoco tiene mucha pinta de que lo haya en un futuro próximo por lo menos… :sweat_smile:

Si quieres pasame el enlace de tu editor y puedo echarle una ojeada y te ayudo con ello.

Un saludo! :raised_hand:

Listo! regálame tu correo.
Gracias

info@reduble.com, también lo tienes en mi perfil de bubble :slight_smile:

Listo!! la pagina se llama boletines el botón ENVIAR tienen el workflow que estoy probando para enviar el mail.

gracias

Hola @RonyjM. Te comento es bastante fácil de hacer, el problema que hay en tu app, que no estás especificando a la acción de enviar el mail que va dirigido a más de un usuario.

Normalmente cuando se envía un correo, el código automáticamente envuelve la dirección de correo electrónico del destinatario en comillas; "ejemplo@mail.com".

Cuando en el campo de To, pones más de una dirección este sería el resultado: "ejemplo@mail.com, ejemplo@mail2.com". Como puedes ver solo hay unas " comillas que envuelven ambos correos.

Cuando quíeras envíar un correo a más de un destinatario, simplemente tenemos que avisar al código que añada unas comillas por cada comilla que detecte adicionales utilizando simplemente al final de nuestro search, un join with “,” (bubble añade sus comillas después) así que el resultado es “”,"".

De esta manera el resultado sería: "ejemplo@mail.com","ejemplo2@mail.com","ejemplo3@mail.com" etc…

Aquí tienes una demo que está usando este mismo ejemplo: https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=smtplist&tab=tabs-1

Simplemente entras en la base de datos, te vas a Users, añades un nuevo usuario y añades tu mail. Después haces preview y pruebas el workflow.

Un saludo.

This plugin has been acquired by Zeroqode - for any support queries please mention @ZeroqodeSupport in your post

Thanks
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi, I’ve noticed this plugin is using the “soon to be deprecated” POST request of:
https://api.sendinblue.com/v3/smtp/templates/**templateId**/send

To save anyone the hassle of figuring out the newer POST request and the correctly formatted data, here it is working and a link to their documentation which will allow you to make use of the “params” parameter and conditionally show elements in any templates you might have.

BODY:

{"templateId":<templateId>,"to":[{"email":"<sendTo>","name":"<sendersName>"}],"sender.email":"<sendersEmail>","replyTo.email":"<replyToEmail>","replyTo.name":"<replyToName>","params":{<params>}}

Paul

@pork1977gm I’ve copied and pasted your post but I’m having this error when initialising the call: Raw response for the API
{“error”:{“status”:400,“message”:“Input must be a valid JSON object”,“code”:“bad_request”}}

Hi Steve,

What have you got in your Params value?

Hi @pork1977gm

I just inputted “VAR2” and left everything else empty. I want to fill up the params through bubble.

Hi,

Ok, understood. So I’m doing the same thing here, using the Bubble values to pass into the “params” values but to initialise the call, you have to put in some valid data first. Try this…

Once you got it initialised then you can use the action from here and start populating your values…

Ignore my test values!

@pork1977gm Perfect! Thank you for your quick reply!

Your welcome!

Can you use SendInBlue for sending a List of Things through the API, which will then be formatted as a numbered list of items in the resulting email?

Thanks!

Is there an update to sending a list of files?

1 Like