Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

✉ Sendinblue SMTP A free alternative to Sendgrid mails by Reduble.com

Hi,

Im having the exact same issue as @fcastillosa.apps The sender name is not appearing in the email.

Here is my configuration :

Bubble workflow :

Sendinblue email template configuration :

Sendinblue global sender parameters

Inbox result :

As you can see the sender_name has been setup everywhere to be “Trouver un réparateur” while the name being displayed in the inbox is “ride” which is the part before @ in the email ([email protected])

Thanks for your help,
Pierre

Hi @pierre6 , thanks for reaching out.

Kindly note that If you use the Send Email action, there is a Sender Name field available:

Summary

It works with no issues on our site:

Summary

If you use the Send Email + File action,

Summary

it works well too:

You need to insert a sender name into the body parameter into the Send Email + File and Send Email + Template actions the way I show you here:

Also, I recommend using some JSON validator as it is more convenient to customize the JSON body parameters in there and validate them, than just typing into the “body” field. (this for example https://jsonlint.com

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Im using the ‘Send SMTP Mail + Template’ action. I didnt know that it was possible to edit the sender name directly in the JSON for that action.

I tried and it works :+1:

Thanks for your help. The documentation could maybe be updated to prevent future users from asking the same question :wink:

Edit :
You can also edit the ReplyTo.name

Regards,
Pierre

1 Like

Hi @pierre6, glad to hear that it helped.
If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

We will check how we can add a corresponding note for this moment, thank you for suggesting it.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport thanks for the plugin,

may I ask you if there is a way to attach multiple files using Send SMTP email + file action?

thanks
e.

Hi @emanuele, you’re welcome :wink:

I’m afraid, the current plugin functionality (Send SMTP email + file action) doesn’t allow to send multiple files within one message. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Kindly note that it is also limited from the Sendinblue side

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like