Enable “raw body text” for Request Data feature!

Hey @jeffdbl - yeah, while objects in the API response do have a :each item’s raw body text operator, that operator does not function yet. (As Bubble has said, this feature is not fully baked yet.) As you know, you can see that those objects do have that operator (here I am inspecting it with my “Floppy Inspector” action:

But that expression – instead of resolving to a list of the raw body text – resolves to the list of nulls. My Floppy Inspector element logs the selected thing to the console and what we see is that there is a list object there (which should be a list of texts), but upon getting the list, the items are just nulls as shown in following snip:

So, that isn’t working properly yet. However, you can still know what it should be, just from the full JSON response. But yeah, you can’t get at it programmatically in vanilla Bubble yet.

You (or anyone else in this thread) might be sort of interested in the video I just posted about using my Floppy plugin with this API responses and I play around with the “raw body text” feature (but just at a macro level, not diving into retrieving rbt from sub-objects… thankfully, since that doesn’t work).

Here’s the video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

1 Like