Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Enable “raw body text” for Request Data feature!

Right, thanks for the quick response. Is there some way to save the payload to the database as raw text AND use the payload as JSON data in the workflow? I already use the JSON data but when I tried to save the “raw body text” as an extra step in the workflow, what it saves is blank.
(sorry for the slight thread hijack!)

Huh… so is what you’re showing here a separate webhook? I’m not quite sure what I’m looking at.

If the endpoint is set up as text you should be able to store that. And then, to parse that into JSON, you could use the API connector.

There’s a video I link to further up this thread where I talk about taking raw response data from something, storing it (in browser storage in this case, but could also be saved to the db) and then reconstituting it via the API connector that might be helpful conceptually?

Sorry for the confusion. To avoid hijacking this thread further I’ve made my own thread here

When using raw body text, the attribute is empty for me. Is this a Bubble bug?

Check many of the posts above and make sure you have “Include errors in response and allow workflow actions to continue”, it seems to not populate unless those are checked!