Enabled button in form

I have a field on a form that can receive two X or Y values.
I have a button to save the data of this form.
How do I make this button record to be enabled only when the value of the form is equal to X.

Thanks Dirceu M. Azevedo

I actually used X and Y as examples. That way it works.

In the application, I use a function in Java Script that consolidates the numbers of a personal document, checking its validity and assigning two values ​​to the field.

Values ​​can be valid CPF or invalid CPF.

I check and assign a value or another to the field.

When I compare valid CPF for example, it does not work.

Grateful,
Dirceu M. Azevedo

Hey
Are X and Y the same ‘Thing’ in the database?

Without seeing what you are trying to do, you may need to use 2 inputs and some conditioning that hides/shows each input depending on what type of Thing you are looking to input.

S

Hey
Are X and Y the same ‘Thing’ in the database?

Without seeing what you are trying to do, you may need to use 2 inputs and some conditioning that hides/shows each input depending on what type of Thing you are looking to input.

S

What happens is the following.

I have a field that receives a value from a Java script function by the Id Attribute.

How do I use the value of this field in a comparison.

Bubble does not recognize the value of this field, the result of a Java Script function.

If I use a field with an X value it works normally.

But when I use it in the comparison, the field that has the result brought by a java script function, nothing happens.

Grateful,

What happens is the following.

I have a field that receives a value from a Java script function by the Id Attribute.

How do I use the value of this field in a comparison.

Bubble does not recognize the value of this field, the result of a Java Script function.

If I use a field with an X value it works normally.

But when I use it in the comparison, the field that has the result brought by a java script function, nothing happens.

Grateful,

create two save actions and a where do you use it use “is” x and other use “is not” x

do you have screenshots?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.