End user to add row of inputs

Are there step by step instructions as to how to configure so an end user can click the 'Add Row’

button and it will do exactly that please? I have been looking round the forum but can’t really find a clear answer. Any help would be much appreciated.

John

1 Like

Hey John here is a quick one.

1. Set your table as a repeating group.
  2. When you do the search for the repeating group data source, sort by creation date ascending so that the most recent line is at the buttom.
  3. On click of the Add row button, Make a new thing of the repeating group without setting any of the fields.

That’s it.

Thanks for the response. I have a question re point 2, please see below. Can you advise please?

1.) Set your table as a repeating group.
I have done this.
2.) 2.When you do the search for the repeating group data source, sort by creation date ascending so that the most recent line is at the buttom.
Where/how do I set this search?
3.) 3.On click of the Add row button, Make a new thing of the repeating group without setting any of the fields.
I can do this.

I’ve got it and it works great, thanks. Didn’t originally understand that the data source was repeating group - seemed a bit strange to have the source as itself but it sort of makes sense now. That’s for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.