EndPoint input and output parameters

Hi ,

I’m developing a website that has the functionality of reservations. This functionality is currently implemented in a workflow.

I wanted to transform this workflow into an EndPoint (Backend Workflows), which receives by entry parameter, the professional’s identification, the date and time of the reservation, and checks if the professional is available. If all of these conditions are true, it makes the reservation.

This EndPoint, receives as entry parameters (professional identification and the date and time of the reservation) and returns the reservation.

The objective would be to access this EndPoint and to be able to / invoke it within the bubble itself, in the different pages of the website and to make it available to be accessed by the website’s mobile application.

In order to be able to use this EndPoint inside the Bubble the only way I know is to call the Endpoint through the “Schedule API Worflow”, however I cannot find a way to access the data returned by “Return data from API.” EndPoint .

Any idea how to do it?

I don’t know if this is the most correct approach according to the bubble philosophy, to resolve this issue,

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much to anyone who can help me…. :slight_smile:
Claudia

As far as I understand you can get this result by creating the Endpoint and then creating a API Call (via API Connector plugin) and using it as Action.
That way you can call it from the Editor through the “Return data from API”.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your help.

But using this approach, I am left with the problem of how to access the information inside the bubble.
As you can see in the workflow the only way to access the result of the EndPoint call (Via Api Connector)
it is through the “Result of step1 (ClickShaver-tes …)”, but only the “status” appears to me.

I think I am doing everything well in “EndPoint”, in “Api Connector” as you can see in the images.

Any suggestion ?