Error in signup2 continue button

Plugin action Send basic email error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘slice’ of undefined at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:34:12), :75:36) at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:34:12), :645:8) at /var/task/plugin_api_v3.js:250:27 at run_fn (/var/task/u.js:550:18)

what are could be possible acting there causing this error

2 Likes

I have a similar error: it seems to be an issue related to the “Email for Canvas” plugin

I have not been able to solve it so I will reach out the Airdev team.

1 Like

For me the error started yesterday evening, as far as I know I did not change anything related to the plugin or emails.

I am having the same issue. I am using the Email for Canvas v5.1.10 plugin and trying to send emails using SendGrid. Hopefully, we can find what happened over the last 16 hours that has changed🤞

1 Like

This seems to be to do with (yet another) change Bubble has made which has broken things in existing apps…

Server plugin parameter now receives undefined instead of null when blank? - Question - Bubble Forum

Ask a question | Airdev

Airdev are aware of the problem and are working on an update to their email plugin to fix the issue.

(although this change may also affect other plugins and server-side actions, so Id check to see if everything else is working correctly in your apps).

1 Like