Errors all of a sudden for Drop downs

Hello everyone,

Wanted to see if everyone is experiencing the same issue before I file a bug.

All of my drop downs that contain a “static number” (e.g. 1, 2, 3…) is not loading. However, if I make the source “dynamic”, then the numbers load in the dropdown.

I checked the error messages in my browser and I see this error:
Cannot read property ‘charCodeAt’ of null


I had a similar problem. In my case the dropdown was in a group. I took the dropdown out the group and it worked. Not sure if that helps but thought I’d mention it.

Somehow all of this has been resolved. Not sure what changed…

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.