i started learning bubble this weekend, went over the tutorials and some forum discussions. I decided i would do a Everyday app replica, but only the main functionality - active day activity, click to submit activity/habit and automatic day switch at midnight.
I started well and managed to do a couple of basic things, but now things start to become harder
So the basic app logic is:
- user creates an account
- adds new habits
- submits his daily habit activity with a button click
- next day the new date-slot appears and user has abilibity to submit it again
- previous days are visible and user activity on those days
The way i structured data is:
- data type: user (fields: name, habit)
- data type: habit (fields: name, user, activity done)
- data type: status (fields: date, habit, indicator, user)
- i made custom state for button to change color (but its not permanent, but session based)
The main challenges:
- how to structure data types & fields
- how to create repeating grid with today’s date
- how to make users submission permanent (submitted in database) and not session based
My goal is to learn how to make this app and will do a tutorial after i publish it, because i haven’t find any similar tutorials out there.
Will publish my progress here and when i tackle this challenge successfully I’ll make a tutorial on it.
So, how would you tackle this problem and where am i don’t it wrong?