Experienced Bubble Developer - Existing App

$75 - $125/hr. We are looking for someone to immediately take over the development of an app that has already been started for a client. The app will be used by an organization to view and manage their employees, customers, interactions, and tasks.

The first iteration of the app has been built for administrative users. The next step is the employee interface which will be similar to the administrative interface.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can walk you through what we currently have and what needs to be done.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there!

I have a team with myself and another developer who would be interested in taking on this project. You can contact us on our website, https://afterthought-system.com, or DM me!

Thanks!
Drake

1 Like

Hey,
I am experienced in bubble development and I am ready to help you complete your project on a timely basis. Contact me @ paulronoh1994@gmail.com so that we can discuss your project timeline and maybe check if you will need a responsive application.
Looking forward to work with you and bringing the best out of your idea.

I would like to help you with this project… Please pm

Hello @graydev

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

1 Like

Hi graydev,

Are you still looking for help? I’d be happy to chat about this with you.

I run launchable.ai, where we’re focused on helping founders and makers launch new businesses and products.

If you’re interested, check out our website, or email me at contact@launchable.ai.

Cheers,
Korey