Willing to demo the details of the build. Experience with Google Calendar API and plug in is a huge plus. Need this done in the next week. I will demo the current program and make it super simple for those who have experience. Email me at [email protected] and I can skype this evening to go over details and give clarity.
Build an event creation system with sign-up using Google Calendar. We can go over the current system and sign-up system as a guide to build feature.
- Calendar is filtered by current user’s organization name
- Build an event creation page with date/time and other inputs described in demo details by hiring manager
- Ability to make event repeat daily, monthly, or yearly.
- Ability to add/delete attendees
- Attendee’s can sign-up once per event
- Limit attendee’s sign-up to a certain amount designated in the event creation. Example, if five slots are open, only five attendees can sign up.
- Send google calendar invites and reminders when any event they’re attending is edited or deleted, or when the event is the next day via email
- Make events colors on calendar different for each type
- Make a list view of events in repeating group with button for users to view details and attendee’s
- Ability to save event as a PDF from view mode.
- Create Google Authorization at account creation and when adding new users.
Keyword search feature to filter display in respective repeating group.
- Internal BOLO page- Keyword details and suspect input
- CABS page- Keyword details input
- Users Page- Keyword user first/last name
- Events List Page- Keyword event name
- Patrol Request Page- Keyword address
- Pass Along Page- Keyword pass along note