Experienced Bubble.io Developer & Designer Available for Hire

Hello!

I’m excited to announce that I am currently available for hire as a dedicated Bubble.io developer and designer. With a strong focus on JavaScript, VB.NET, and Bubble.io development, I have honed my skills to deliver high-quality and innovative web solutions. Also big experience in Excel .

Additionally, I possess expertise in coding applications for Windows, enabling me to offer comprehensive development services that cater not only to web-based projects but also to those requiring native Windows applications.

Whether it’s a desktop application or a utility tool .

Whether you’re looking to bring your web app ideas to life or need a designer who can create visually appealing and functional designs, I’m here to help. My portfolio, showcasing a range of successful projects, is available for you to view at https://www.behance.net/gagarindesb24f. It highlights my commitment to excellence and my ability to tackle projects of any size and complexity.

Interested in collaborating or learning more about how I can contribute to your project? Feel free to reach out to me directly via email at gagarindes@gmail.com or send me a direct message. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to work together and bring your vision to reality.

Best regards, Bartek