Experienced freelancers required (no agencies)

Hi All,

We’ve got a number of projects starting that could use bubble, and we’d like to find 1 or 2 experienced freelancers to work with us. We’re a small London based and happy to work with anyone around the world.

Experience with getting Bubble Apps in the App Store, push notifications and API integration with 3rd party systems essential. We’re looking for long term relationship - we expect to be dealing with quite a variety of bubble projects over the coming year. We’ve been going as business for over 20 years and deal with all aspects of web development, and pride ourselves on quality work with a quality team.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll message you for more details on your experience, rates, etc.

Hi @mark14,

I see we are both sharing the same quality standards.
We are quite well-versed in API integrations, feel free to browse through our portfolio wise:able Contributor Profile | Bubble

Should you be interested, feel free to revert back in DM.

Hi! Apologies for the delay. I just saw your message now on the forum. If you’re still looking for someone to help you, I’m at your disposal. I come from the programming area, but for the last 3 years I have been working exclusively with Bubble. I await your contact.

Hey!
I know you said no agencies in the post so we wont throw our hat into the ring, but we would like to refer some Bubble devs we know and get you exactly who is going to fit into your company. Here is a link to my calendar if you are interested: Calendly - Baylor Bower