Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Expert system, is it possible?

Hi, the goal is to provide some feedback to the user dependent on what options have been chosen in an assessment form. I was starting with autobinding the form fields then realised that I have eliminated the very workflows that could provide canned answers depending on the inputted data.

Could I for instance run a back-end workflow that updates an advice field in the assessments record with content dependent on the values in certain fields? Or would it be best to bin autobinding and use a workflow to update an advice field at the point of form submission. Or, am I asking to much from no-code/Bubble?

Hi :wave:!

I definitely think that the best way (also much easier) is to make this validation and analysis in front end.

Hi, OK, good point.

I was thinking of a blend of approaches. I may stick with autobinding for fields that require no analysis and have a ‘Get assessment’ button (acting as a submit) that writes the assessible fields to the database when the user has completed all the fields. This way the fields to be assessed can be done using a front-end workflow, as you suggest, at the time of form submission.

1 Like