Export canvas from Bubble

Is Bubble capable of exporting an image file of the interface, like a screenshot?

1 Like

There is a plugin to do a PDF screenshot of your page in run mode, but I’m not sure that’s what you’re interested in here. If it’s a design export function then no, we don’t have that.

1 Like

do you mean the selectPDF plugin?

where are plugins documented? SelectPDF shows up in the plugin list, but it’s got one line of explanation. It doesn’t show up in the plugin section on the reference page.

Unfortunately not all plugins are documented… But if you look at the action (and the forum announcement) that should help.

Just pick a page to screeshot and it’ll return the pdf.

Gotta check out that plugin[quote=“blueback09, post:3, topic:8747”]
o you mean the selectPDF plugin?

where are plugins documented? SelectPDF shows up in the plugin list, but it’s got one line of explanation. It doesn’t show up in the plugin section on the reference page.
[/quote]

How does one screenshot a page for pdf generation? I am utilizing the selectPDF but cannot see an action to capture the screenshot. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

You could see if you can work it out from their website.

http://selectpdf.com/

1 Like

Yeah I would imagine it is a part of a bubble workflow as opposed to being in the select PDF documentation. That is why I asked if there was something in the workflow I was missing.

I can’t get selectPDF’s actions to show up in the workflow either. I can install it with one click from the plugins tab, and it shows up in my list of installed plugins, but no actions available in the workflow.

This is what it’s supposed to look like [New Feature] PDF Generation

Maybe they’re updating it?

This would be really helpful