Expressions: Making changes to table

Please help I have tables with values that I calculate through expressions, but my expression is subtracting only the #first item on the table. Wat am I doing wrong?

Heree is the link: phanda-parking | Bubble Editor

What are you trying to do on Submit ?

It looks like you are subtracting accumulated amount" from a random parking meter ?

What list is it you want to work on ?

Yes I want to subtract the value in the "accumulated amount field where the “Dueparkingmeter value” is in line with it. As I "Input the Dueparkingmeters value & press Submit

It will subtract a random parking meter’s Accumulated Amount at the moment.

Will there be many Parking meters to sum up ? Or just one ?

There will many, many more " Dueparkingmeter actually

But the current problem is that when I Input the values in the "Dueparkingmeters it subtract any value from the fields in "Accumulated amount instead of what I required like
For Exapmle when I input value 200 from "Dueparkingmeters it doesn’t subtract 10 from "Accumulated amount thats the problem

So you want it to find all Parking Meters that match the DueParkinMeters and subtract the total ?

To find all Parking Meters that match the DueParkinMeters and subtract the Accumulatedamount from the User’s the Current User’s "AvailableBalance total

Where Dueparkingmeter is inline with Accumulatedamount

Remove the “only when”.

Then change the Search to add the “contains input types here” as a constraint.

Change “random item” to “first item”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.