Extract Data From RG And Show On Outside Text Element

Hello everyone, I’m facing a challenge in my project that you may help me with.

1. I have 2 tables in my database, Production, and Performance with specific columns in each, but they have 2 in common: Week and Bird_ID.
  2. I need to merge them because I need to make some calculations between them, so I thought about doing something similar to SQL inner join, but I didn’t figure out how to do it, so I created a 3rd table, being redundant (for future customization, I need the 2 of them separated). Suggestions on this point?
  3. After this, I created a repeating group to show every column and used Orchestra to extract the value from each cell and save it in a custom state outside of RG, but it’s not working as expected.

1º State (How the fields are initialized)

2º State (Unexpectedly no value is shown when a value is selected in the dropdown)

3º State (When I select another field in the dropdown the value is now shown)

4º State (When I go back to the previously selected value, NOW I get the result that I need it)

And if I have only 1 occurrence in the dropdown, I don’t have a returned value at all. I’m losing my mind on this, anyone could help?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.