YOKE is growing and looking for at least one experienced Bubble Developer to join the team. We’re open to full-time or part-time. Remote works fine.
Our company is backed by some of the best professional athletes in the world and looking to help college athletes monetize through engaging with fans and brands.
- Build and help scale YOKE product
- Work with our designs and the product lead (CTO) to build new features.
- Make engineering decisions about how to build new functionality.
- Build out, refine, and optimize our data architecture in Bubble.
- Optimize use of external APIs.
- Create and improve app logic (data sources, workflows, integrations).
- Consistently deliver a stellar end-user experience.
- Help the product lead prioritize and refine the product roadmap.
- Occasionally learn from users as they use the application.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum 1 year full-time (or 3 years part-time) experience building innovative applications on Bubble.io.
- Proven skills building and improving cloud applications.
- Bubble mastery (logic, not design) is a huge plus.
- Database administration.
- Comfortable and confident, when needed, interviewing users and studying metrics to identify problems and opportunities.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development outside Bubble is a plus.
- Noteworthy experience developing on low/no code platforms is a plus.
- Structured analytical thinking. Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driven and self-directed in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using online tools for project management and communication.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of related professional experience.
Our team is 11 people and growing. We’re super excited about bringing on more developers.
If interested, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Please include your resume, portfolio, and anything else that seems to relevant to our team for evaluating your skillset.