📍 Fastest Google Places Autocomplete - New Plugin from Zeroqode

fyi : How to test only one community plugin in safe mode?

I found the bug origin :

If the popup’s content has a reset of its content using “Display data”, the plugin blocks it and an error is thrown :

Without a reset of the popup, it works fine :

See the demo I sent you in PM.

So I think it’s due about how the plugin is initialized

@nicolas_dap,

Let us please check this moment with our devs. And please, provide via DM the instructions on how we can enter your test page. It is not accessible for the preview (the editor is accessible).

Thanks! Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@nicolas_dap, thank you for your patience :pray:

We have fixed the issue you’ve reported. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest (17th) version and give it a try.

Thank you for the cooperation! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Awesome @ZeroqodeSupport
I really appreciate each time there is an issue with one of your plugin your tackle the issue. Thank you.

1 Like

@nicolas_dap,

You are always welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:

Thanks!
Zeroqode Team

hi! This plugin is working intermittently.
Here’s the console errors:

what might be going on?

Hi @letsexecute, thanks for reporting this issue.

Let us please investigate it with our dev team. We will get back to you asap and notify you at once. The investigation might take some time so please be patient.

Thank you for understanding,

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @letsexecute, thanks for your patience.

I’m afraid, we can not reproduce or investigate this issue without more info.
Can you please describe this case in more detail?
Please attach all the necessary info like:

• the preconditions (related element settings and workflow, what is expected to obtain), for reproducing this issue;
  • Loom video record of reproducing your issue + how and when you receive an error, etc.

This information will help us to investigate and resolve your case.

Considering the warnings that you get in the console, it might be related to the incorrect setup of Google-related APIs within your app.

Before providing us additional information, please check the current app setup, in order to be sure that you’ve set everything right.
To do so, kindly use the following links for guidance:

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Is there a possibility to return more than 1 photo of the searched place?

Hello, @leonardomedeiros! Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, our plugin can return only one photo of the searched place, by the “photo URL” state. But we will see how feasible it will be to add the possibility to display more than one place’s picture in the next plugin update.

Please be sure, once this feature will be added to the plugin - we let you know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi everyone,

I see that we don’t need to insert our API key from google into de plugin, because it’s optional. “Setting the Google API Key (https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/places/) is rather optional than obliged.” So how about the costs regarding to API requests? Basically I’ll just have the costs os buying the plugin?

Hello, @vhugozg !

Since the Google Places Autocomplete uses the same keys that you indicate in the app Settings (Geocode/Map keys), there is no need to duplicate them in the plugin fields.
When you subscribe to our plugin, you pay for the plugin subscription and separately - to Google, for using their APIs per search. More info on Google pricing you can find here:
Google Maps Platform Billing  |  Google Developers.
Please let me know if there is anything you would like to ask :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, I am experiencing some odd behavior with this plugin.

I have two inputs on the same page, with two “Google Autocomplete” each linked up to their own Input ID. When I set the first one up, it works fine, but as soon as I start setting up the second one, the first one stops working and now neither works.

I know this works fine, as I have a similar set up with your plugin on another app (using version 1.11.0) that I have no problems with.

Using the latest version on my new app, I’ve been racking my brain over the last hour and can’t figure out why it’s not working. Any issues you know of? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @mikescullion

Thank you for reaching out.

We’ve just tested the plugin and it seems to work with 2 inputs at the same time. Unfortunately, as the issue is not reproducing on our side, can you please provide us more details, like screenshots of the plugin element and the input settings (especially the IDs), and any workflows that might influence the work of the plugin.

Alternatively, if you are sure that the settings of the plugin are correct, you can add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us with a link to your application. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to investigate this problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything is good now, thank you. I reinstalled the plugin and repeated all steps, working fine now. Thanks for help.

1 Like

It’s great to hear that everything is working well now :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @levon I’ve been using this plugin for a while but I’m getting an error on debug mode : “State open_now is not defined in the plugin”. What should I do to eliminate this error ?
Thanks!

Hi @lutahara, thanks for your message.

To be able to help you with the mentioned issue, please share (here or in DM) a bit more details (screenshots or screencast with the plugin & input settings, as well as the step-by-step use case flow with opened inspector). It will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

At times, and I can’t seem to determine when, autocomplete does not work. The input field actually pops up addresses i had previously entered, or nothing at all. I then need to refresh the page.