I’m happy to announce the beta release of my first app built on Bubble – FeatureSeed. FeatureSeed allows you to request features for the applications you use and crowdfund their development.
The idea spawned from all of the features that we’ve tried to request for Bubble, some successful and some not. Hopefully we’ll be able to improve the success of them through crowdfunding.
The process goes as follows:
- Request feature
- Creator approves or rejects the feature
- If approved, the Creator sets a price and expected days needed to build the feature once it’s funded
- Seeders (you and others) seed the feature until it’s funded
- Creator builds the feature
- 10% of Seeders approve and then all seeders are charged the amount they committed to seeding, plus a 10% platform fee (this fee includes all payment processing fees)
- Creator gets paid and everyone is happy!
At this time Bubble is the only Creator for the beta phase. I’ve created two requests that have been previously asked for on the forum: oAuth support and the ability to create queries as views. Feel free to add others.
I look forward to your feedback and support. Happy seeding!