Field Showing in Preview mode but not in Live version

Hello! I have found these forums so useful during my time with Bubble so far, so I thought I would reach out to you all to see if you can solve my problem!

I have just published my application to a website domain and whilst testing in the live version, I have noticed that the weekday field in this repeating group is not displaying in the live version, however, it is displaying in the preview. (Please see attached screenshots for reference).

So far, I have tried:

• Changing the field to another field = it displays this with no problem (e.g. I changed the weekday field to the time field it displayed the time in this place perfectly).
  • Changing the text box to static text, not a field = displays perfectly.
    *Messed around with privacy settings in the data section of the editor = no luck
  • Made a new field in the same data type and tried to display that = no luck

Please help - I thought I kinda had a handle on Bubble but this is quite the curveball! Thanks in advance amazing people.

Where is the data coming from?

The data is coming from a field in the repeating groups parent data type called “Post_Day”

Does your ‘Live’ database have the relevant data?

Thanks so much Adam! It looked like the live database did not have entries for a data type I had on the dev side. Have a good day!

1 Like