File uploads > 50MB + Video Capture - New Plugin from Zeroqode

A few Questions @levon

1. In the back end of the plug-in can we specify the file types which can be uploaded precluding those that are not for example… If I connect to third-party storage such as dropbox or my local files can I predefine that it.pdf only

2. Can we actually limit the selected file size precluding those above a certain limit? I appreciate this is not touching bubbles servers and going directly to uploadcare

3. Can we control which of the options available such as third-party storage camera uploads will be available to the user. For example can I just have local files and say dropbox only

4. Would I be correct in thinking that if I chose to pay for a higher plan on uploadcare i could have a custom OAuth meaning that when you select a third-party storage to connect to it would not show Uploadcare wishing to access a consumers third-party storage but my domain or similar. My guess is this is irrelevant of your plug-in and is purely based on my subscription plan to uploadcare

5. When you click to upload a file and select one. There is no progress bar or indicator that the upload is happening. Is this by design… with uploadcare own demo there is a circular progress bar which corresponds to the amount of data uploaded and finishes when complete. Is there a percentage complete option. At the moment in the demo the page just looks inactive although it’s obviously uploading

1 Like