File uploads > 50MB + Video Capture - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @lee1, thanks for letting us know that the issue is solved.
In case anything else about our plugin will arise, you know where to find us :wink:

Have a nice week ahead!

This request has been discussed through direct messages and within our Zeroqode forum thread: Uploadcare plugin frozen for some time - #2 by Serg - Zeroqode Forum

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Just to add to this.

So Iā€™m saving a list of image url in one field in my database.

How do I then reference those urls to show in a repeating group?

I just canā€™t get it to work :frowning:
extractdata

How do I split them so to speak in a repeating group?

Hello, @lee1!

Thank you for reaching out!

To split URL in a repeating group I can suggest to you the following steps:

1. The field type if the URL must be ā€œTextā€;
  2. The Data source in the Repeating group must be ā€œSearch forā€¦ā€ Then you introduce the output settings as you need (e.g. first item/last item etc.), choose the feature ā€œsplit byā€ and add comma ā€œ,ā€.

Please be so kind to update me if the suggested solution helped. Thank you.

Have a nice day!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport team, thank you for the plugin.

I purchased the plugin and had problems with video processing.

I upgraded my subscription at uploadcare to be able to process videos. I am running a workflow when uploading is finished.

Unfortunately, nothing happens in uploadcare account. I donā€™t get any state for ā€œprocessed videoā€™s urlā€.

Do you guys have an actual demo that demonstrate video procession as in the thumbnail video of the plugin page?

Hello, @ferhatgulbahar!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is not quite clear what is the issue from your screen. We need more details to understand better the error cause. Please be so kind to record a short video (e.g. by Loom) with your steps when you go to Preview page and then press the Proceed button. After this press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the console panel in your browser and include this in the video record too. :pray:t2:

Unfortunately, we donā€™t have the possibility to demonstrate video for the action ā€œProcess videoā€ step-by-step, only the one you can see on the plugin page.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Turned out that the issue was quite clear from my screen, I am guessing you also had no idea how this plugin works.

The main input at the ā€œProcess Video Uploadcare Aā€ action is ā€œVideo URL at Uploadcareā€. I was passing ā€œThis Uploadcareā€™s File URL/File Group URLā€ as it says URL.

However, that is not correct, it should be ā€œThis Uploadcareā€™s File UUID/File Group UUIDā€

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 11.19.04 AM

Maybe you should change the name of the input to ā€œFile UUIDā€ instead of ā€œVideo URLā€ as it is misleading.

Hello, @ferhatgulbahar!

Thank you for pointing out this moment. Please allow me to check this question internally with our developer team.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @ferhatgulbahar!

Apologies for the long reply! :pray:

Thanks for your observation about inputā€™s content, you were right about it.
Iā€™d like to let you know that this issue was fixed and the plugin was upgraded to the newest version 1.41.0.

Please be so kind to update the plugin in your app and let us know if it works properly.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello,
Is it possible to archive multiple files and download them as one zip file?

yes

Hello @spuscas

Thank you for reaching out.

Even though the upload care has the capabilities to archive multiple files and downloads them as a zip file, our pluginā€™s purpose is mainly uploading files. Therefore, the plugin is intended to upload files from various sources and then can be managed in the upload care dashboard.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Is it possible to use this plugin for uploading audio files? I tried uploading an audio file and it says ā€œpub_key is invalidā€

Hello, @wyatt.10
Thanks for the question.

We confirm that you can upload audio files within this plugin. Please check this video:
https://www.loom.com/share/f5468cff9b824f398efd7364854e8312

Your issue means that you have an issue with your keys:

Please check your Uploadcare keys and renew them, so you will be able to upload images, files, and audio via this plugin.
You need to get an account at Uploadcare please click here: https://uploadcare.com/?utm_source=zeroqode

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

When using this plugin, Is it possible to upload the files to bubbles database or an external database other than upload care?

Hello @wyatt.10,
Thanks for reaching out.

Every upload goes directly to Uploadcare as the plugin uses uploadcare.com integration, but after uploading them to Uploadcare you can save them to Bubble Database.

As for the external database, you would need another plugin depending on your needs.

In case you have any other questions, let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Response to: ā€œIs it possible to use this plugin for uploading audio files?ā€

ā€œWe confirm that you can upload audio files within this plugin. Please check this video:ā€

I tried uploading audio files and get this error. I have the file extensions type set to all and I also tried .mp3

Also that video you sent in response to the question about audio files isnā€™t playing, it just loops the first second or two. Would you be able to send it in a different format?

I just purchased the plugin and the actions arent showing up in my workflow options. Iā€™m trying to find ā€œopen dialog upload careā€ and its not showing up. Neither are the other actions. I added the keys and tried searching for them in ā€œinstall more plugin actionsā€. Any idea what im missing here?

Hello @wyatt.10,

Can you please make sure the ā€œimages onlyā€ field is disabled? Screenshot by Lightshot - Screenshot by Lightshot

Weā€™ve double-checked the plugin, especially with mp3 audio and itā€™s working without an issue on our side. In case the issue persists, please share the setup details and the issue so that we can see what can cause it. Video recording would be preferable. :pray:

The loom video was unfortunately deleted, so it is not possible to play it. But, here is another video recording showing the plugin work with an audio file: https://www.loom.com/share/183d97e8bd534c27b46f28749d89cde9

You can also try uploading your file to our demo page so we can understand if the problem is with the setup or with the file itself. https://zeroqode-demo-03.bubbleapps.io/uploadcare

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @cohereandnow,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure you have placed a plugin element on the page where you trying to set a workflow. If the plugin element is absent on the page then you wonā€™t see the plugin actions. :pray:

In case you have any other questions, let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Got it! Thanks. I have file extension set to ā€œallā€ in the open dialog window, unslected images only and have file types as audio only in my uploadcare settings. But itā€™s not accepting mp3 files and is accepting m4a files. I tried just .mp3 and got errors. I tried this with a few different mp3 files and none worked.

In the documentation for the file extension I only see the option for images and videos. Is there an audio only setting in the open dialog settings? I tried ā€œaudioā€ and it didnā€™t work.

Theres also this 403 error. Does that mean I dont have access to share the file Iā€™m uploading?

Hereā€™s videos of the dialog settings and element settings