Fileuploader error

I have a page with a group that contains a Fileuploader and a Pictureuploader. They were both working fine until a short time ago. The Pictureuploader still works. The Fileuploader begins the process and then stops. A message appears from bubble.io that says ‘No translation’ with the OK button … the upload stops and nothing else happens …

Any help is appreciated

Hey @josborn4242

I’ve had a similar issue before. Can you share your editor for us to see what’s wrong?

Cheers
Ambroise

Need extra help?

Book a free 15 minutes call - happy to help if I can

Thanks for the quick reply … I have tracked this down now, but it still makes no sense.
I have a condition where the input is disabled when the file is loading … when I remove this condition the element works fine. I can replicate this with another fileuploader element.
Did something change overnight with this element?

• this worked last night
  • the pictureuploader still works with the same condition as it did last night too …

@josborn4242 if I remember correctly in my case it had to do with custom states. I’m not entirely sure though, it was several months ago. But I don’t think something changed overnight.

Ambroise

Need extra help?

Book a free 15 minutes call - happy to help if I can

I am naturally suspicious … because coincidentally the image element is not showing a pdf type file when this was also working … hmmm, me thinks I may need a break here.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.