Filtering using list

Hello,
I need some help.

I have a repeating group called “OH Setups” which contains various data elements including one called “Address”.
I have set up a custom state called “Selected” that will save any or all rows that are selected in the repeating group. (So far so good.)
I now have a second repeating group called “Visitor Registration” that also contains “Address” as one of it’s elements.

Now for my question:
I would like to filter the repeating group “Visitor Registration” to match on “Address” using “Selected” from the “OH Setups”.
I can’t seem to be able to get the right syntax to be able to get the result I need so that I can then create an email draft.

Here is one of many attempts:

Advanced filters need to evaluate to a yes/no: you’ll need to add something like a >0 to the end of this expression to make it work. :slight_smile:

For some reason I don’t even get the option to choose greater than less than symbols.
I do get what is attached as per the picture. I have tried to use is 1 and some of the other options, but it does not seem to like it.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.