Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Find pages changed since last deployment?

I’m embarrassed to ask, but here goes:

Over the past two weeks I’ve made lots of changes scattered throughout many pages and a few reusable elements. I’ve lost track of all the pieces that have changed.

Is there a way to search for what pages, and perhaps reusable elements, have been changed since the last time I deployed the app. I want to circle back and be sure I’ve properly tested every change.

Thanks!

Hello Laurence,

I’m having the same problem. I’m not sure how to track changes once it is pushed to live, I guess I’ll have to document the changes . Do you have any solution ever since you posted?

Greetings!

This wont help with your issue now but a suggestion, (not that I have commenced this protocol) ideally with each deployment you should save it with a brief note on the deployment screen such as 'User Auth modified" or something that is a brief description for the changes done in that deployment

An addition to @pmanester, you could create a save point after making changes for the day and add description with it. This way, you will have a history of the changes made. A nice practice to follow in general.

1 Like

It’s an incomplete solution at this point, but I’m starting to track changes in a project management app. It’s not perfect, but it has the potential to give me a lot of the history I want.
I also make brief comments with each deployment, like @pmanester suggested.
Trouble is, not being a professional, and building the app for my own use while keeping other business and personal projects going, I can’t exercise the kind of discipline I would if this were my only career.

Interested in this feature too. I would find very useful something that would help bubblers check changes before deploying (or saving). Would be a great step forward, alike git enables devs to view commits changes

1 Like