#️⃣ Flat and Modern Tags - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, thank you so much for this! I still didn’t manage :frowning: Will look into it more in depth tomorrow.

Hi, @sophspages!

Ok, @sophspages, take your time. If you have any further questions, just let us know! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Zeroqode Team.

Thank you!

In your first explanation, I don’t understand how the source is ‘modern_tag’s tags’ where does ‘modern tags’ come from?

When I said limit to 5, it’s to make the user select a maximum of 5 tags. Then those tags need to update the user list of ‘interests’ displayed on the user profile.

Hi, @sophspages!

Oh, sorry for the confusion here. :pray: The modern_tags- is the page name. The tags are database entries for a Tag object (thing).

It means if you need only 5 tags, then you should create a new thing Tag in the database and add a new Entry (5 tags) in the App data tab. (please see screenshots as a reference).

I’m afraid this plugin doesn’t have the option to restrict the selection to a certain number of tags. For instance, you have 10 tags and want to make the user select only up to 5 tags. As for updating the selected by the user tags, it can be implemented through the states, described previously.

Hope this helps!
Best,
Zeroqode Team

OK thank you. I am still stuck as I don’t see how I can link to my page. I have posted a more detailed description of my problem on your forum.

1 Like

Hi, @sophspages!

We have already processed your request :slightly_smiling_face: Please, take a look here. :wink:

Best,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Thank you. I am still stuck. I will answer over there so we keep one conversation :slight_smile:

Hi, @solinz!

It’s been a while so apologies for the delay. We investigated the plugin with regards to achieve your goal. So, you are able to limit the multi select through the bubble logic behind. Here are the screenshots of how to implement this.

1. Do a search for Tag in the plugin element

1. Set a workflow that says: Make changes to Tags which have a status- yes (it means selected) and make them with the status - no

1. The next step: Make changes to Tags which are selected through the plugin and set the status- yes

In this case, you’ll see only 1 Tag highlighted.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Zeroqde Team

Thank you guys for great work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I purchased and installed the plugin but I don’t see “make changes to tags” as a workflow option.

Also, in your latest demo version, you have a plugin element control called “Selected” but this is not available in my version either. Please advise!

Hi @chalam, thanks for your questions.

As the source of the tags is the Bubble database, you can use the “Make a change to a thing” action, which will modify the data stored in the database and consequently - the displayed tag.

To have the “Selected” option in the corresponding dropdown, please create a field in the “Tag” data type:

It states if the tag should be displayed as selected or not on the page load.

Hope the provided hint will help. Please let us know if there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Yes, problem solved. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @chalam, glad to hear that provided support helps :hugs:.

If there will be anything else that we can help with, just drop a message here :wink:.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team