Floating group header and unwanted space

I’ve run across an issue with my floating group header and the browser’s scroll bar.

As shown in the pictures below, a space appears between the scroll bar and the floating group header when I load a page that requires scrolling and move to a page that doesn’t require scrolling.

Requires scolling (base case - no bug):

Moving to page without scrolling (space highlighted in yellow):

This doesn’t happen if I first load a page that doesn’t require scrolling and move back and forth between pages that do and don’t require scrolling.

How can I remove the extra space?

Can you show setting of the floating group header?

I’ve included a picture of the floating group’s settings below. Note that the floating group extends from the left menu to the edge of the page.

Can you send the bottom too? The important setting are there (if you have set max-width when page is stretched…)

No max width set - see below.

@tyler2

Why not try making the group start below so that the group that scrolls and the floating group doesn’t overlap, so that there won’t be any situations where the scroll bar will appear and push the floating group to the side?

There’s no need for the normal group to have a space under the floating group right?

@tanqinta
I’m not totally following - can you help clarify what you mean by making the group start below so that the group that scrolls and the floating group doesn’t overlap?

Quick clarification … the group isn’t scrolling. Rather, the page is scrolling because it extends beyond the screen. Is there a way to make a group scroll rather than the page?

Hi @tyler2,

I might have misunderstood the issue then, maybe you can try a horizontal float relative to the Right or to set your floating group to align to the right when during responsive mode and see if that helps?

Hey @tyler2 !
Did you find out how to solve this issue? Please let me know if you have any ideas to solve this problem of floating groups!
Thanks