Flood simulation and 3D modeling app

Hello new friends! I am Florida commissioner Doug Liles. We are looking to use bubble & chat GPT 4’s API in a new flood simulation software. We live in Walton County Florida, the fastest growing county in Florida. This growth is rapidly deteriorating our Choctawhatchee Bay estuary.~
One of you bubblers may be a piece of our solution…Flood simulation and 3D modeling app for Engineers. Thank you.

Hey! Can you talk more about what you’re looking for via this post? Support, a new teammate, etc?

Do you already have the modeling software?

Hello, Its Nasir Nawaz, i am a certified nocoder by Airdev and millionLab.

I will love to work as volunteer in your project if it is for general good, none project.

Here is the project outline- Creating the core functionality for flood simulation and 3D modeling in Bubble will likely require working with external APIs or libraries, as Bubble’s built-in features might not be sufficient for this task. Here’s a step-by-step workflow to create a flood simulation and 3D modeling app in Bubble:

1. ArcGIS API, CesiumJS, OpenLayers, or other hydrological modeling libraries and APIs.
  2. Set up the API Connector plug-in: a. Install the API Connector plug-in in your Bubble app. b. Use the API Connector to configure the connections to the selected flood simulation, topography, and 3D modeling APIs.
  3. Design input forms for data collection: a. Create a page or interface for users to input data, such as topography, stormwater events, ground saturation, and permeability data. b. Design input fields, dropdowns, file uploaders, or other UI elements to collect the required data from users.
  4. Validate input data: a. Implement data validation workflows to ensure users provide the required data in the correct format before processing. b. Use Bubble’s built-in workflows or custom logic to validate input data, check for missing or invalid values, and display error messages if needed.
  5. Process input data and perform flood simulation: a. Create a workflow that triggers when users submit the input data. b. Use the API Connector to send the input data to the flood simulation and topography APIs, process the data, and retrieve the simulation results.
  6. Generate a 3D model: a. Based on the flood simulation results, use the API Connector to call the 3D modeling API or library to generate a 3D model of the flood-prone areas. b. Ensure that the 3D model API supports the desired visualization format, such as WebGL, and provides the necessary controls and customization options.
  7. Display the 3D model: a. Design a 3D viewer interface on your app’s page to display the generated 3D model. b. Use an HTML element, an iframe, or a plug-in to embed the 3D viewer into your Bubble app, and configure it to display the generated 3D model.
  8. Add interactivity and customization to the 3D viewer: a. Implement UI controls, such as zoom, pan, and rotation, to allow users to interact with the 3D model. b. Add customization options for the 3D model, such as changing colors, textures, or water surface animations.
  9. Save and manage simulation projects: a. Allow users to save their input data, simulation results, and 3D models to their accounts for future reference. b. Create workflows and UI elements to manage, rename, duplicate, or delete projects and organize them into folders.
  10. Test and refine the core functionality: a. Thoroughly test the flood simulation and 3D modeling workflows, UI elements, and performance to ensure they meet your users’ needs and expectations. b. Gather user feedback and make improvements to the app’s core functionality, user experience, and performance.

We have a project outline

Wonderfull, i can do the workflow and integration with 3rd parties, do you have app design or they need to be created. ?

it needs to be created

Can you give me an example site, i can look to, so i can mimic our floodsimulatio sit. I am a developer not a designer, so it hard to build a good responsive site from blank.