Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[FOR SALE] Timesy - Annual Leave / Vacation Planner

Hi Bubblers,

I have decided to list Timesy for sale, due to a new SaaS idea, that I will be sharing on the bubble shortly.

Timesy is aimed at small and independent business with 4-20 employees and replaces spreadsheets, paper forms and wall charts. Instead, it allows employees to book time off online, sending an email to their manager that they can approve or decline with one click.

Key features:

• Hierarchy user system - Add multiple companies, teams and employees
  • Customise the platform with company logo and brand colours
  • Book time off - Calendar picker that accounts for public holidays, their work schedule and days booked off already
  • Each employee can add their working schedule (Mon-Fri) including half days/ full days
  • 3 permission levels - An employee, an approver of holiday requests or an admin where they can edit the whole company settings
  • SendGrid email integration, with one click holiday approval for managers
  • Yearly calendar view - with holiday allowance tracker
  • Staff directory and manager reporting
    *Stripe integration

Plugins used
The site uses 10 plugins including one paid plugin which is calendar grid pro ($10/m)

Traffic & SEO
The site has been live since march 2019, and i have posted it in various places so is getting traffic daily. The landing page is built on WordPress but could easily be re created with bubble.

Users
We have had 25+ people sign up for the free trial but haven’t converted to paying users

Whats included
The bubble site, domain name and WordPress theme

Price
I’m open to offers so please PM me if you are interested

Template
If you like any of the features, UI design or any part of the site then please let me know and i will add it to the Bubble themes for everyone to use.

Images
Booking-time-off

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, thanks Dudley

Nice work. is it template? Or how are you planning to sell it

Hi. I have tried visiting your website but, unfortunately, it is not visible. I am trying to create something similar and integrate with my health and safety app so it would be lovely if you could upload things like the hierarchy user system, the permission levels and the staff directory and manager reporting to Bubble themes as paid themes.

Thanks
Simona