Here is a series of small UX details that would improve overall readability of the forum indexes:
- Move the “closed” and “has a solution” icons to the right of the topic titles. They should not indent them.
- Add a filter: “show closed topics”, same goes for “has a solution”. Use checkboxes.
- Move the “new topic” indicator to the left of topic titles (you probably want to extend the repeating group in the process"
- right align view and reply metrics
- swap replies and views columns for a ascending concept order
See screenshots below…