Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

FREE CAD/MDT | Free Roleplay CAD/MDT

Hi i do completely FREE CAD’s no strings attached, Head over to my discord https://discord.gg/6nYpGAd

Matrix Solutions Is A Scam!!! I Had Done A Background Investigation And Found Them In Possession Of STOLEN CAD/MDT(s) Then After Confronting Them I Was Banned From Their Server Following Another Investigation.

1 Like

I have found them scamming aswell also they have reseller on all their cads but from a company that has reseller from their company this is so they can both cover up their tracks

Nice alt

Hey guys My name is Nick S. I was in matrix solutions for around 5 months when you start working there you will see that is kinda fun working there until you start you see the true side of matrix solutions behind the curtains in the staff chat is a dark path sadly I played along there is a group called Creative Solutions Matrix Solutions completely raided there whole server and left nothing there until one day when this was about to go down there Power Hungry Bored of directors decide to catfish me into thinking that he was apart of Modern Solutions and made too accounts name Jane and logan and bribe me with money ( But keep in mind that the owner has no clue that this is going on ) so I get to the point to were I am being offered $70.00 to $100.00 and like any rational human being would take that offer which I told the owner but then the BoD member sent all the screen shot of me saying that I am intrigue like who would not be like that but then I sent the info and then I got banned but know I am here to tell you guys DO NOT BUY FROM MATRIX SOLUTIONS DO NOT TRUST THEM I was a trusted employee one of the best and I get banned because of human nature THERE THINGS ARE ALL RESELLER PERMISONS TBH you would be better buying from NAM SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARED DONT BE FOOLED BUY THE TITLE OF FREE THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP TO MODERN SOLUTIONS IN MEMBERS THEY WILL DELEATE YOUR CAD IF YOU HAVE BACKEND AND Ben the owner once told a customer to F off becuese he got annoying so please trust me on this -Nick S.

3 Likes

Am I use to use the login area for Cad. Because I can’t change the email on the account

can i get a new invite link to your discord this one is expired.

1 Like

Can you update the discord link

Said the discord invite expired, trying to get the free cad/mdt

https://discord.gg/hHsqCwv we have free CAD/MDTS

Is there any way you could add a panic button for LEO and FIRE, i’m in a newly started community and we were really looking for a new CAD system but we don’t know how to make one. We wanted a panic button that would automatically generate a call and activate a signal 100. If you guys can’t add that it’s fine we will just have to keep looking. I don’t want to seem like im being needy it would just be a nice feature to have. By the way when we checked out the demo, the CAD looks GREAT and we would love to have this addition to our community.

can i make this cad/mdt mine for my server??? @matrixsolutions

I like that cad a lot I have a PS4 community starting up but my PayPal was hacked so I can’t buy anything at the moment so I’m looking for a free cad and I like this one a lot. @matrixsolutions

can i get a new link to the discord

Is there any way i can get a cad like the demo for my roleplaying community @matrixsolutions

The Next Generation CAD System you’ve been looking for is finally here. Here at Babaji Solutions, our Elite CAD system has everything you could possibly need when it comes to
next level realistic Roleplaying.
LEO:
Extensive Name Search: Universal Driver’s License Template. Active Warrants, Past Arrests, Citations, and Warnings. Civilian Registered Weapons and Vehicle lookup. Ability to impound vehicles registered to civilian. Ability to Validate, Suspend and Revoke Drivers License and CCW Permit
Vehicle Plate Search: Search Vehicle Plates with ease. Our system populates registered civilian vehicles including Plate Number, Registered Owner, Vehicle Make, Vehicle Model, Body Type, Vehicle Color, Vehicle Year, Registration, Insurance and Insurance Company. Will also notify you if vehicle is marked as stolen.
Bolos: Extensive Bolo Creation option for Vehicles and Persons.
Citations/Warnings/Arrests: Realistic Citations, Written Warning and Arrest forms.
Forms/Documents: Our CAD system comes complete with all of the following Forms and Documents: Vehicle Accident Report, Affidavit, Witness Statement, On Duty Accident Report, Reprimand Report, Incident Report, Vehicle Impound Report, Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Test Form, Field Interview Report. Jail Booking Sheet and Stolen Vehicle Report. All of these reports submitted are viewable through a Supervisor tab located in the LEO CAD.
On Screen LEO: When logged into the LEO CAD, you will be able to view all Active Call and Active Units on the main page. LEO have the ability to self attach themselves to current calls.
|
Civilian:

Civilian Creation: Extensive civilian creation that consists of DOB, First and Last name, Gender, Race, Hair Color, Eye Color, Address, Weight, Height, Occupation, Fictional Social Security Number, Place of Birth, Allergies, Current Medications, and option to become and Organ Donor.
Licenses: Ability to Validate, Suspend, Expire, or decline a Drivers License, Fishing License, Hunting License, CCW Permit, and Vehicle Endorsements such as CDL or Motorcycle.
Weapon Registration: Search box Preloaded with all weapons in GTA 5 making registering a weapon quick and easy.
Create a Warrant: Civilians have the option to create a Warrant for themselves. Once submitted, they are unable to delete them and can only be deactivated by LEO.
Change CIV: Civilians can switch between created civilians at any time and with ease.
Text messages: A realistic cell phone popup allows civilians to send private messages to each other like a real cellphone text message.
911 Create: Civilians can create a 911 call off a realistic phone popup and send it to the active dispatcher.
My Documents: More of a cool cosmetic look. A popup menu will show you templates or a fictional Drivers License, Birth Certificate, Social Security CARD, and Passport generated with the information when you create a civilian. Civilians also have the option to edit their civilian information at any time.
|

Dispatch:

Active Units: On the main screen you will be able to see all active units and have the ability to change their current status as well as attach them to current ongoing calls.
Map: Also on the main screen you will have an interactive map preloaded with all postal codes to help pinpoint Officers and 911 Calls.
Create a Call: Dispatchers can create 911 calls, generating information such as Call Origin, 10 Code, Location, Postal Code, Signal Code, and a Description of the call.
Active Call: Dispatches can view active ongoing call such as the description of the call, what units are attached, location, and 10 code. Dispatches can edit the call at any time, add notes, and attached units.
911 Calls: When a civilian creates a 911 call, it will popup a notification on the dispatcher’s screen. Once answered, the dispatcher will be able to see all of the information sent by the civilian and will be able to create the call.
Name/Plate Search: Dispatchers can search civilian names and license plates at anytime to assist LEO on traffic stops and 911 calls.

Do not hesitate. Come see us at Babaji Solutions to better your roleplay experience for you and your community members.

Hello @chanlemay1,

My name is Khaled, I am the Chief Executive Officer of a CAD company called Code 3 Solutions.

We appreciate your frustration of overpriced CADs, which is why I have pretty much every decent CAD that companies offer, but we do it cheaper. If you can find a company cheaper than us, we will beat their price.

Please take a second to check out our inventory here: https://discord.gg/4Attqc5

I look forward to hearing from you,

Khaled
Code 3 Solutions
Chief Executive Officer

Hello, @buggyp2

If you are looking for cheap CAD’s, Code 3 Solutions has it all! We provide the same CADs as everyone else, only cheaper! If you can find a company cheaper than us, we’ll match the price.

We support every currency, and our method of payment is PayPal.

Please take a moment to check out our CAD’s, I think you’ll find that we meet any needs you have: https://discord.gg/4Attqc5

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Khaled
Code 3 Solutions
Chief Executive Officer

Hello, @austinallen641

If you are looking for cheap CAD’s, Code 3 Solutions has it all! We provide the same CADs as everyone else, only cheaper! If you can find a company cheaper than us, we’ll match the price.

We support every currency, and our method of payment is PayPal.

Please take a moment to check out our CAD’s, I think you’ll find that we meet any needs you have: https://discord.gg/4Attqc5

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Khaled
Code 3 Solutions
Chief Executive Officer