Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hi @cm1, thanks for your reply.
We’ve carefully analyzed your request and here is our conclusion.

If you would like to display all the dates as a value list, you have to select only the Multiple dates (unlimited) checkbox. This will allow you to click on as many dates as you would like and select them. Also if you would like to store these dates in your database, please make sure you have a variable List of Dates as shown on the screen above.
Enable date range - overrides Multiple dates pro checkbox, will display you a range of dates, not a value list. Please choose only one of these checkboxes that suits better your use case.

For more details and examples of using our Air Date/Time Picker plugin, please check our Demo editor page: https://bubble.io/page?version=live&id=seanhootsdemopro&name=airdatetimepicker&tab=tabs-1
Note: Please use the plugin’s version 3.18.0. For now, this is the most stable version. :pray:

Screenshots

Hello @yongjun, thanks for reaching out.
Would it be convenient to share more details related to the reported issue?
• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
• screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);
• steps to reproduce your issue;
This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster.
Looking forward to your reply.

Note: Please make sure you are using the plugin’s version 3.18.0. For now, this is the most stable version. :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Thank you. I can see you used :start and :end but this returns only the start and the end date. How could I return a list of dates using the range function? All the dates within the selected range

For example. I have fruits, each fruit created in different days. I would like to display the fruits created in the selected date range.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks for your reply.

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup

![image|690x346(upload://t8BeXaKL0FbHuqiwIrRaD00

• screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have

When I click the group, the focus group is shown and sometimes (randomly, any settings not changed) the timepicker in the focus group is invisible, sometimes the ok button is invisible like the below screenshot

And I’m using the plugin’s version 3.18.0. cause when I updated it to version 3.19.0 there were some issues so I changed the version to 3.18.0

Thank you.

Hello @cm1, thanks for your message.
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Unfortunately, the plugin will not allow you to use both range and value list functionality, as we mentioned before if you would like to display all the dates as a value list, you have to select only the Multiple dates (unlimited) checkbox . This will allow you to click on as many dates as you would like and select them. Also if you would like to store these dates in your database, please make sure you have a variable List of Dates as shown on the screen above. See an example below.

Details

We hope the above will be useful to you. :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @yongjun, thanks for such a detailed message.
As we’ve noticed you are using the new responsive engine for your app.

Unfortunately, all of our plugins are developed according to the old responsive engine. Could you please try reproducing your use case on the old responsive engine and see if that will help?

The plugin editor is not yet compatible with the New Responsive Engine. Bubble has confirmed that a new plugin editor engine is under development and has top priority. We will migrate all of our plugins to the New Responsive Engine as soon as we have a chance to have them work properly on it. Here is the announcement from Bubble: Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta]
Thanks for understanding :pray:

If you require any further information, feel free to contact us!
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport I am experiencing issues with air date/time picker in multiple apps.

The element is not showing the date picker on click (i.e absolutely nothing happens).

This is the latest version and in multiple apps. No changes have been made to these elements recently.

Hi @equibodyapp, apologies for the inconveniences met during our plugin usage :pray:

Unfortunately, the only solution so far is to use the previous versions of our plugin (Version 3.18.0).
In the latest version of the Air Date/Time Picker plugin (Version 3.19.0), sometimes the plugin element acts as an input element.
This issue is reported to the Bubble team, and they confirmed to us that the problem is on their side and the engineering team is actively looking into our case.
Unfortunately, they didn’t share with us the time frames for solving this.
Once any news will appear in this regard, we will announce them within this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

If there is anything else that we can help with in meanwhile, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport - yes seems to sometimes work and sometimes not and I’m not able to accurately replicate what causes it to not work.

Have rolled it back and will wait for advice for when it’s ready to update.

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

I’m using this plugin as time range picker, and there is an issue picking single date range.

for example, If I’m trying to pick 2/8 ~ 2/8 (single date range) when the range is 2/1 ~ 2/8, it is impossible. (to do this, I have to pick another range that doesn’t contain 2/8 first and then pick 2/8.)

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your message.
We’ve passed it to the developer team for investigation. Once any news will become available, we will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

I was attracted to your Air Date/Time Picker because of its ability to block dates, something that will be very useful in my app.

While it works well on a big screen, it would be great to have more options regarding colors and fonts to make it easier to use on a phone. This is what I see on my iPhone 12:

Not only the calendar doesn’t use all the screen’s real estate, but it also triggers the keyboard, wiping out half the space. It uses 4 shades of grey for the dates (plus black) which makes the numbers almost indistinguishable on the phone.

The standard Bubble calendar, while ugly, does its job better from a usability perspective, making clear what is clickable and what is not:

However, it doesn’t allow me to block days…

I really appreciate this is a free plugin :slightly_smiling_face: but as a suggestion, I think having the ability to remove all non-clickable days (by changing their color to white, for example) would be enough. Something like the “Day Name color” box.

Thanks!

Hi @itMoves, thanks for your message and suggestions.
We will pass them to the developer team for consideration. They will check how feasible would be to add them in future plugin updates.
If any news in this regard will appear,we will let you know :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Version 3.19.0 with bug.

Don´t show calendar.

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your patience.

Disabling this checkbox will allow you to pick a single day as a range.

Hi @startdevbrasil, sorry for the inconveniences met during our plugin usage.

If meanwhile there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi. @ZeroqodeSupport
As you can see, the checkbox already disabled.

I meant that I can’t pick the last day or the first day of a range.

Hi @yongjun, thanks for your reply, now it is more clear.

We’re afraid that required functionality (to select one day both as start and end of the range and to have the possibility to select/deselect a day) are not compatible between them.

When the “Toggle selected” option is:

• checked - you can select/deselect a day, can’t select one day both as start and end of the range
  • unchecked - you can’t deselect days that are start and end of the range, and can select the same day as starting and ending point.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I’m another user who is having problems with Air Date picker. My use case is using it as single date picker. I haven’t used this plugin in months & just using it today for a class. I’ll note I tested the plugin in both new & old responsive engine apps. And like some other users the 3.18 version seemed to worked consistently. It looks like this post explains the reasons why. 🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker - #653 by ZeroqodeSupport

In my case this bug/responsive engine issue is not a huge deal at moment. just sharing my experience. I’ll keep an eye on this thread for when it is finally resolved with new responsive engine.

Hi @ah1, @cm1, @yongjun, @equibodyapp, @startdevbrasil and @guy.blueoceans, thank you for your patience and understanding!

We have some good news in regard to the display issues on plugin version 3.19.0
The Bubble investigation team informed us that they applied some fixes in this regard, so the issue should be solved.

N.B. In order to see the change, you may have to change the version back and forth to see the proper headers with the deploy. Or, you can also simply delete and recreate the element on a test page…

Hope the provided hint will help you. Please let us know if any issues will persist.

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

issue persists for me. But I noticed something strange. Let me explain my steps.

1. deleted then reinstalled plugin
  2. went to relevant page & delete the element
  3. on same page I re-added a new Air Date Time element
  4. preview the page & it works!
  5. in editor I make small adjustments to this new element (ie such as add starting date as Current date/time, etc).
  6. Preview page & now it doesn’t work despite working in step #4.

long story short I switched back to 3.18. As far as I’m concerned there is still a bug/compatibility issue with new engine.

1 Like