Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

๐Ÿ—“ [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hi @company1 , thanks for your question.

To be able to display the time in 24 decimal, you need to apply the corresponding format in output.
For example - see how it looks in the plugin demo:

See this guide on how the required format could be set up.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to display the calendar by week?
I will explain you quickly why.

My professional users will be able to schedule their session by time, day and session. So their clients need to be able to see the appointments by week in order to book an appointment.

So is it possible to display the calendar by week or to display the first of the week on a specific date so that the client can see the availability of the rest of the week?
So is it possible to apply the Availability data to all weeks?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi @dnadir23, thanks for reaching out.

Iโ€™m afraid that the current plugin functionality doesnโ€™t provide such functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly note that as it is a free plugin, with available source code, you can adjust it considering the requirements of your project.

Hope it helps. In case any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

There seems to be a bug where the weighting of a font is ignored e.g. roboto 700 will show as roboto regular

Hi @callum, thanks for reaching out.

Weโ€™ve checked the pluginโ€™s settings on our side, and the font weighting is working well.

Summary

Could you please share your case conditions (screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings ) on which you get such a bug?
That will help us to identify the possible cause of your issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Sorry, I meant for the placeholder.

1 Like

Hi @callum, thanks for your clarification and sorry for the delayed reply.
Allow us to check on our side and reply back in a short time.

Once any news will appear, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @callum, thanks for your patience.

Weโ€™ve made a small bugfix for the issue with placeholder fonts weighting.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (3.7.0 - font-weight displaying fix), refresh the application, and give it a try.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know, we will be glad to help :slightly_smiling_face:.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team