Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hi @company1 , thanks for your question.

To be able to display the time in 24 decimal, you need to apply the corresponding format in output.
For example - see how it looks in the plugin demo:

See this guide on how the required format could be set up.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to display the calendar by week?
I will explain you quickly why.

My professional users will be able to schedule their session by time, day and session. So their clients need to be able to see the appointments by week in order to book an appointment.

So is it possible to display the calendar by week or to display the first of the week on a specific date so that the client can see the availability of the rest of the week?
So is it possible to apply the Availability data to all weeks?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi @dnadir23, thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kindly note that as it is a free plugin, with available source code, you can adjust it considering the requirements of your project.

Hope it helps. In case any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @callum, thanks for reaching out.

We’ve checked the plugin’s settings on our side, and the font weighting is working well.

Summary

Could you please share your case conditions (screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings ) on which you get such a bug?
That will help us to identify the possible cause of your issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @callum, thanks for your clarification and sorry for the delayed reply.
Allow us to check on our side and reply back in a short time.

Once any news will appear, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @callum, thanks for your patience.

We’ve made a small bugfix for the issue with placeholder fonts weighting.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (3.7.0 - font-weight displaying fix), refresh the application, and give it a try.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know, we will be glad to help :slightly_smiling_face:.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport

When using the conditional when this air date time picker is pressed to change the font color, the date picker doesn’t display the ‘popup’ calendar.

When using the conditional when this air date time picker is hovered to change the font color, the ‘popup’ will be displayed when you click onto the element, however, when you try to select a date (moving the mouse) the ‘popup’ hides before you have a chance to even hover it.

Seems like the conditionals are causing a major issue with functionality.

Hi @boston85719, sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).
Allow us to check the reported issue internally, and come back with a reply asap.
Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @boston85719, thank you for your patience.
Kindly check if on your Air Date/Time Picker elements the following checkbox is unchecked.

By default, when adding, this checkbox is checked, and it might conflict with the above-mentioned conditionals.

Please let us know if this recommended change helps in your case, or any other support is required from our side.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, is it possible to turn off the highlight of today’s date in the Air Date/Time picker?

If that checkbox is unchecked, the function for auto close doesn’t work which means after a user selects the date, the date picker doesn’t close automatically.

Is it possible to get the conditionals to work at the same time all features of the plugin are working too? So that I wouldn’t need to either not enable a function like auto close which is wanted, or not use the conditionals.

Hi @petezbro & @boston85719, thanks for your messages.

Allow us to check internally with the developer team for a possible solution, and come back with feedback asap.
Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Dear @boston85719, it has been a while since our last message. Sorry for the delay.
We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the conditionals issue.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 3.9.0 - fixed hovered and pressed states issue) and give it a try.

Dear @petezbro, unfortunately, the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such an option. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check how feasible would be to add this feature to the future plugin update.
In case it is a necessary requirement for your project, kindly note that it is a free plugin with a opened code, which you can adjust accordingly by yourself.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else, related to our plugins.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for your work with this date picker, it’s great! :smiley:

I think I stumbled upon a bug, as I’ve tried many ways to overcome it. I made the date picker allow the selector to pick dates for a certain day based on whether an elements state is yes.

i.e. If an elements state is ‘yes’, do not block out Saturdays.

For some reason, switching the states does not (un)block the day. The conditionals are being picked up if the condition is met on page load, but changing the state within the page doesn’t trigger the condition, and I’m fairly certain now it’s a bug

@alij5000, thanks for reaching out!
Sorry for the late reply. :pray:

Let us please check this point with our developer team. Meanwhile, can you try the 3.6.0 version - it seems like the bug is not reproducing on it.

I’ll get back to you once the issue investigation will be finished. :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Same thing for me. Wasted a lot of time trying to figure what the issue was. Downgraded to 3.6 and it works again.

Another frustrating bug is it won’t reset the initial date. For example if the date picker is set to a thing’s date. it will work at the first workflow. But if you run another workflow to change the thing, the date picker doesn’t initialise to the new thing date.

2 Likes

Hi ! I’m trying to use this plug-in to block dates dynamically but the options doesn’t seem to work :thinking:

But it works with this condition ! Do you have any clue why ?

I am having this exact same problem as well.

@ZeroqodeSupport is there a way to increase the slider handle for time picker on mobile. it’s awfully small.

Hi @jared.gibb, thanks for your message.

We will check how feasible would be to add this feature to the following plugin update, thanks for suggesting it.
Once any update in this regard will become available, we will let you know :slight_smile:.

Dear @alij5000, @hello.plannwin, @marie1 and @faisalkarimstubapp, thanks for your patience.
We’ve pushed a plugin update that should solve the reported issues.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (3.11.0 - Fixed custom state “blocked day”), refresh the application, and give it a try.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin :wink:.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like