Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Thank you !

1 Like

@faisalkarimstubapp you’re welcome :slight_smile:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Is there a way to block a list of date ranges with this plugin?

1 Like

@levon Could you please check for this? The airdate time picker no longer returns the list but only 2 dates, start and end date.
Thank you

Hi @rich3, apologies for so late reply to your question.

@rich3 & @cm1 allow us to check internally and come with feedback asap :pray:
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thank you :heart:

1 Like

Is there a way to block a specific time on a date?

Currently, I’m building an appointment system and I have it set up as to when a user books a specific date & time, that date & time is stored in a “booked dates” data field, and then I pass the current user’s booked dates in the block dates field of the plugin. The data is formated as follows: 13/09/2021 1:00 PM.

The problem is that it blocks the whole date, not just the time I’ve specified.

Is there a way to just block the time, until all time slots are blocked and then block the whole date?

Thank you!

Hi @cm1, @rich3 , thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has updated the field documentation for the plugin element.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 3.13.0: Added a more detailed description of some fields) and give it a try.

Please see the related field description and use corresponding custom states

Allow us to check this moment internally and provide a feedback asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @tiliev00, thanks for your patience.
We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t provide such a feature (to block a particular time range). Sorry for the inconvenience. A solution might be to check the Bubble marketplace for plugins with similar functionality.
Please let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team