Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hello, we have an initial content problem with the Air Date Time Picker. We are using it in a task management system. The problem we are encountering is that the initial content for the date picker is being retained between viewing tasks. When we view the first task and the due date is set for January 28th, 3:00PM, and then go to view a second task that should be a different time altogether, its initial content is not resetting, it is showing January 28th, 3:00PM.

1 Like

I had the same thing… check above on Dec 22 from @ZeroqodeSupport you can see the workaround.

1 Like

Hello, @josh40. Thanks for reaching out.

Please check if your issue has anything similar with this one:

Perhaps solution for that case can help you as well.

In case it did not work, please let us know. We will try to help.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello guys,

I’m having the problem with picker as well. The problem is similar to one named previously, exactly that dates do not refresh.

Basically I have an app where users can click o item, see popup and changes date. I used initial dates in the field. Then user clicks save and data is saved even if it was not changed → everything is all right.

The problem is that when I change the date in picker, than I closed popup and opened it again for another item I see “changed date” from previous popup instead of initial one from clicked task.

I’ve tried to solve problem in few ways:

• reset input through action → not working at all. When I close popup and open it up it has last date I’ve put into popup.
  • refresh group not working as well. It is well known solution for reseting inputs. Not working at all.

It seems like a bug :frowning:

Hello, @glib. Thank you for your message.

It happens because with the new responsive engine the popup is being “written” on the page just once, and if you close it - it will keep it’s data when reopened.

Let us please suggest you this setup example:

Summary

How it works:

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team