🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport :wave:

Since the update 3.79.0 the ability to dynamically enable or disable week days stopped working.

I also made a test forcing to disable sunday by selecting “yes”, but this also didn’t work…

Hi @rpetribu ,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Currently, our dev team is working on re-writing and optimizing plugin code from scratch and, please bear with us.
In the meantime, please revert to the plugin version that suits better for your app. :slightly_smiling_face:
We’ll let you know as soon as we have a new update.

Thanks for your patience! :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Sure :+1:
Already did it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport ,
I noticed that users can select dates by moving with keybord arrows, even if this the plugin field “Keyboard Navigation” in unchecked:

Also, moving onto a blocked date with keyboard arrows and pressing Enter, will select that date, even if it’s blocked.

More details in this test app:
EDITOR: Test | Bubble Editor
PAGE: Test

Thank you for your help.

Hello @Cosmic.Steve,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

We have received your messages and will get back to you as soon as possible with more information :blush:

Appreciate your understanding and cooperation :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hell @Cosmic.Steve ,
Getting back to you about your previous inquiry.

We have passed this information to our dev team, and they started an investigation, to look further into this matter. Once we receive any update from them I will make sure to get back to you.

Your patience and understanding will be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @Cosmic.Steve ,
I hope this message finds you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited to inform you that we are in the process of releasing an optimized version of Air Date/Time Picker that would address the issue you’ve mentioned. We’ll keep you updated on the release date and any additional information.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated, and we’re here to assist with any questions you may have in the meantime.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi guys! just a quick question, is possible to manage the time available for certain days on the calendar? This is a restaurant booking, I need to set up Monday to Friday Available from 10:00AM to 11:00 PM , Saturday available from 18:00PM to 11:00 PM and Sunday Off. The only day That I have the problem is Saturday because the time is different to the weekdays. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Hello @mmendezgracia ,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m excited to share that we have significantly enhanced the performance and functionality of the Air Date/Time picker plugin and have updated it to version 3.84.0.

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Take care!
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hi Team ! thanks for your quick answer!,
Currently I have installed the version 3.85.0 and when I use the condition if is Saturday change the minimun and maximum hours it not work, if I put the same condition to the native picker Date it’s work properly.

I downgraded to 3.84.0 but I have the same.

Leveraging the post, is possible to set the minutes in 00’ ? because when I tried to pick the mins are in the current time, and I need to allow intervals 00-15-30 and 45, so if now 01:06 the next picker minute is 01:21 and I need it ‘ll be 15’

Thank you so much!

Hello @mmendezgracia ,
We are very sorry to hear that the issue still persists. :pensive:

Could you please provide us with more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like

Hello @Cosmic.Steve
We sincerely apologize for the delay in our latest update. :pray:

We’ve hit a few unexpected snags that are taking time to resolve, and our team is working hard to ensure the update meets your expectations.

Due to these unpredictable challenges, our team needs some more time to fix this issue. We’re committed to delivering a quality update as soon as possible, prioritizing the enhancement of your experience with our product.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated during this time. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your understanding and trust.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello team. As of version 3.84.0 the auto close function stopped working.

For now I’m using version 3.83.0 which is functional.

Hello @edu.idigital,
Thank you for contacting us.

Our development team is currently working on solving this problem.
As soon as we have a response from them, we will definitely contact you.

Thanks for understanding

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @edu.idigital,
Thank you for your patience.

We are excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the Air Date/Time Picker plugin action and have updated it to version 3.86.0

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly? :blush:
Feel free to explore the plugin’s functionality on our demo page.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via email support@zeroqode.com or on forum forum.zeroqode.com

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @Cosmic.Steve ,
We hope this message reaches you in good spirits.

I’m reaching out with some exciting news that follows up on our previous discussion concerning the issue you encountered with our plugin - Air date/time picker. I’m pleased to inform you that in the latest plugin version “3.86.0”, our developers have successfully resolved the problem with blocking keyboard navigation. It now functions seamlessly. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, take advantage of the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi there - running into some issues with the value change trigger. Specifically, on page load, this is getting triggered multiple times (without any change of value occurring). Whenever I change the value of the picker itself, the value change trigger is getting hit 3 times.

I saw someone above had a similar issue, which was fixed in a subsequent version of the plugin. I’m currently on v3.86.0. My configuration is:

Hello @2706mason, :wave:

Thank you for your message. We’ve been able to replicate the issue where the value change trigger fires upon page load. We have informed the devs about this and will keep you posted. However, we couldn’t replicate the behavior where the value change is triggered three times when the picker’s value actually changes. Could you please record a Loom video with more details, such as specific steps taken or any additional conditions set within your workflows?

Thanks for your cooperation, and we look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

It’s possible that the 3x issue is on my end. If y’all are able to fix the issue where it’s triggered on page load, the overall issue may go away for me. Let’s see if that happens.

1 Like

Hello @2706mason, :wave:

We’ll keep you posted on any updates related to the value change trigger issue. Addressing that might help resolve the concerns on your end. Also, for efficiency and to streamline our support process, it would be helpful if we could keep our communication to one thread. This helps to avoid any delays and ensures we can assist you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your cooperation! :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.