🗓 [FREE Plugin] Air Date/Time Picker

Thanks for the update. Do you have any idea when this will be resolved ? If you think it can take more than half a day we need to implement a patch on our side.
Thanks again !

1 Like

Hi @p.demarino, :wave:

Thank you for additional details. In order for blocked dates to function correctly they need to come from picker only (not external sources). Here we have created a test page: Seanhootsdemopro | Bubble Editor specially for your use case which you could use to recreate the blocked dates functionality in your app:

1. Place a picker element and a button to save the blocked dates on the page:
  2. Create a data type where the blocked dates will be saved.(in our example its PickerInRGS)
  3. Set this path to the blocked dates from the DB and set timezone to Europe/Rome:
  4. Set workflow to create a new thing for the button that you will use for saving dates:
  5. Choose the dates that you want to block throug the picker and click the button to block them one by one.

Result: Blocked dates in the picker and in the database:

We hope this guide will help you to succesfully block the desired dates inside your app. When using other pickers on the page please use the settings from the step 3 and the desired dates will be blocked.

Please inform us if it helped. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi - thank you but this is confusing. I’m building an app where I need to grey our days when there are no appointments available. I can’t count on a picker for that.

I am in the same situation. The downgrade did not change the operation.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
We appreciate your patience. :pray:

We’ve successfully resolved the error message and released a new plugin update - Version 3.90.

Please update the plugin inside your app and let us know if everything works smoothly now.

Wish you a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi again,
We hope that everyone saw the latest message containing the Plugin and updated version.

We would appreciate a small feedback from you, in case everything works well, please let us know. :heart:

By the way, in case you enjoy using our plugins don’t hesitate to rate them by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Take care!
Zeroqde Support Team. :raised_hands:

Is there any way to make this input a required input?

Hello @konrad1, :wave:

Thank you for your message. Could you please provide more details about your request? Which input you are referring to and in what context you need it to be required? This information will allow us to give you the most accurate response.

Looking forward to your clarification.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

If I put the AirDate/Time Picker in a form I want the input to be required, similar to other standard inputs:

Ideally that option can be controlled via conditionals as well.

Hi @konrad1, :wave:

Thank you for elaborating. In this setup: 123qwer4twsr | Bubble Editor, we have created for you, we’ve established conditionals to modify the appearance of the Air Date/Time Picker, like giving it a red border when no date is selected, and an animation on the save button when the picker is empty to signify that the input is required.

For your form, you can ensure that the Air Date/Time Picker is treated as a required input. While the plugin may not have a native ‘required’ property, you can simulate this requirement with workflows and conditionals.

To enforce the input requirement and inform users, you could consider the following enhancements:

1. Use conditional formatting to visually indicate that the input is required. You can also disable other workflow actions until a date has been selected.
  2. When the save button is clicked and the date is empty, show a popup or flash message instructing the user to pick a date.
  3. Adjust the workflows to include a condition that checks if the date picker’s value is not empty before proceeding with actions that depend on that value.

With these methods, you can create a user experience that clearly communicates the need for a date selection before the user can proceed. Remember, since it’s quite an extensive and free plugin, there’s plenty of room for customization.

We hope this helps!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello guy, but the Disable Picker function is not working for the latest version. What can i do for disabling manual selection on the element?

Hello @ondina ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We’ve tested several configurations of the Air date/time picker element with the latest “3.91.0” version, but were unable to replicate any issues. To help us better understand your situation, could you please provide more details about your use case?

We would appreciate it if you could share screenshots and screencasts of the plugin element settings and the workflows related to the “Disable picker” option, including the issue you’re encountering and the expected result. For recording screencasts, we recommend using the Loom tool.

Please ensure the video is recorded step-by-step with the browser’s console open, so we can see if there are any error messages there, and share the link with us once you have it.

These details will assist us in replicating your setup on our side and addressing the problem more effectively.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ondina,

Hope this message finds you well.

We just wanted to follow up on our previous communication regarding the problem you reported with the Air date/time picker plugin. Have you had a chance to gather the additional details and screencasts we discussed? This information would be incredibly helpful for us to further check any possible issues. :pray:

Thank you for your time and cooperation. We’re looking forward to your response to assist you better.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport

Last update removed padding as a resuable styling option. Updating to this version (and future versions) will require changes to a whole list of apps I’m managing. Is it possible to add this back?

Thanks!
Phat

Hello @PhastCo,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In our recent update to the plugin, we revised how padding is added to the Air date/time picker element to address some small issues observed in the design. Now, you can adjust the vertical and horizontal padding via two dedicated fields (image). These modifications aim to enhance reliability and user experience.

Could you please test these settings and let us know if everything functions correctly?

Thank you once again, and we’re looking forward to your thoughts. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport ,

When I use set date of air date/time picker as range , giving start and end , it does with
intermittently setting and sometimes not setting those dates . When I use add pause before next action 500ms and 1000ms it works as intended . I wonder the source of the problem and if I can rely on it , or is there any robust solution to it ?

Hello @emir.ozgun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have tested setting and adjusting the range of the element, but we were unable to reproduce any issues. To better understand what might be going wrong in your case, could you please provide some additional details about your use case?

Firstly, could you confirm which version of the plugin you are using? Is it the latest one? Have you experienced the same problem with older versions as well?

Also, could you please share screenshots and screencasts of your plugin element setup and the workflow related to changing the date, along with the issue you are encountering and the expected result? Additionally, please record how the app behaves when you use pauses versus when you do not. For screencasting, I recommend using the Loom tool.

Please ensure the video is recorded in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console open, in case there are any error messages, and share the link with us.

These details will help us replicate your setup on our side and investigate further.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

İt is version 3.88 , Airdatetime pickers value is range , when I use set range option in workflow (similar to display data ) it sets with lag around 5 secs and sometimes doesn’t set the ranges . When I do add pause 500ms > set list of ranges it works.

Hello @emir.ozgun,

Thank you for your message.

We understand you are using an older version of our plugin in your app. Could you please update to the latest version - “3.95.0” and check if the problem persists?

If the problem continues, it may be related to specific plugin settings. To help us better understand and replicate your use-case, could you please share screenshots and screencasts of your plugin element setup and the workflows related to changing the date? It would also be helpful to see how the app behaves with and without using pauses. For screencasting, I recommend using Loom.

These details will greatly assist us in replicating your setup and troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks again for your cooperation. We look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

How do I block the current date time and the past a month or so behind that. I don’t wont people to be allowed to select past dates.