šŸš€ [Free Plugin] Rarible SDK - NFT Marketplace By NovaBloq

Interesting. I havenā€™t tried transferring yet, but I was having the same problem with an ERC1115 token being minted instead of ERC721. Iā€™m not having that problem anymore though. Iā€™m not sure which change allowed for ERC721 minting again.

Looks like @eazycode may have just pushed an update. I saw that there was a plugin update from 3.1.3 to 3.1.5 and now it seems to be working for lazy mint ERC721 with supply left blank. Hurray. Thank you. It looks like there may also be an issue with royaltiesā€¦ itā€™s pushing through a royalty amount correctly but itā€™s assigning it to the minting wallet rather than the royalty wallet specified.

2 Likes

Yes it was fixed shortly after the bug appeared.
Sorry that we didnā€™t notified you here guys, just make sure you are always on the latest version.

also experiencing this issue ā€“ were you able to troubleshoot this?

Perhaps itā€™s required to upgrade from the free ā€œConnect Metamaskā€ plugin to the ā€œMetamask & Web3 pluginā€?

Actually experiencing slightly different issue to one described above. Any clue what the problem is here?

It is not required, you can use the free one as long as it fits your use case.

Does it happens all the time? Also, is your plugin on the latest version? Take a look, make sure that it is.

Send me a link to your app in PM, Iā€™ll take a look

The official Rarible documentation now has a separate page for our plugin :partying_face:

https://docs.rarible.org/use-cases/bubblesdk/

1 Like

Issue resolved thanks for help from dev!

Solution: moved Mint element outside of group

2 Likes

Hi. Great work here! Question: will the one2all app be made available as a template or otherwise be available as a basis for building a marketplace using Bubble and the plugin? Thanks!

@eazycode Can you help troubleshoot royalties on rarible NFT mints?

I am passing through two items which look like they are getting sent correctly.

But when you look at the minted NFT it only reflects the first Royalty amount and it appears to have it associated with the minting wallet rather than the royalty wallets that were provided.

Here is the minted NFT for reference.
https://ropsten.rarible.com/token/0xB0EA149212Eb707a1E5FC1D2d3fD318a8d94cf05:114430589787863393609935801233156149211801867462399217078187966061643772723206?tab=details

Hi,
Do we know when the plugin will be updated with the new blockchain (ie Tezos etc) ?

Hi, their documentation is not yet finished for the new Tezos blockchain, we will implement this once it will be ready.

Thanks! And as Tezos is not working on Metamask, are you guys planning to integrate another wallet?

Yes :wink:

@ezdev do you have any suggestions for a way to update nftā€™s on a bubble app for orders that happen on rarible? Like updating ownership, etc.

To update ownership, you will have to transfer the NFT (thereā€™s an action for that) or to make a sell order.
To find an order that happened on Rarible use the API from the plugin, for example the API call Order All Activities by Collection you will find there all orders.

@ezdev would it be best to use a backend api workflow to update ownership fields daily when dealing with a lot of listings?

Iā€™m not really sure I understand what do you want to achieve.
You canā€™t use this plugin in the backend neither you can use the web3 plugin in the backend.

You can contact me in PM if you want to discuss details of your use case.

Iā€™m having a problem with fill or creating order, both, the gas fee is absurdly high by default. How to solve this? Iā€™ve tried everything.

Config workflow:

Captura de Tela 2021-12-16 aĢ€s 02.50.31

Captura de Tela 2021-12-16 aĢ€s 02.50.34

The NTF is this:

PS: This is happening on mainnet.