πŸš€ [Free Plugin] Rarible SDK - NFT Marketplace By NovaBloq

Hi there!

Thanks all for all these info.

Is there a way to do this but on polygon to avoid Gas fee for the minter :slight_smile: ?

Thanks

This is sick! Thanks for the reply, I’ll try to use rarible first! I don’t know Poap.xyz I’ll check thanks again

I get nothing here after connecting my wallet with poaps on xdai

Not implemented, and the demo was made for Rinkeby testnet.

Yes I am using Rarible SDK 3.0.0 version
Metamask is installed and I am using MetaMask Login plugin to get address of the wallet.
I am not using web3 plugin. If this is the reason is there any method without using web3 plugin

Could you send me a link to your app in PM?

1 Like

Ok. Thks for quick answer.

Does the plugin allows to implement xdai ?

Where did you saw that the Rarible supports xdai?

Hi everyone, as I was saying in this post, we did an update that replaced all NFT Order calls.

Update log

Left side the original call, right side the new call.

Get NFT Order SELL Activities by User β†’ Removed

Get NFT Order LIST Activities by User β†’ Removed

Get NFT Order BUY Activities by User β†’ Removed

Get All NFT Items By Owner β†’ All Items By Owner

Get All NFT Items By Collection β†’ All Items By Collection

Get NFT order By ID β†’ Order By ID (Use Order Hash ID instead of Token ID

Get All NFT Items By Minter β†’ All Items By Creator

Get NFT Order All Activities by User β†’ Order All Activities by User (Added pagination)

Get Order Activities By Item β†’ (Renamed) Search Order Activities By Item

Get NFT Order Activities By Item β†’ Order All Activities by Item

Get NFT Order TokenId β†’ Removed

Get NFT Order Activities By Collection-> Order All Activities by Collection

Get NFT Ownership β†’ Get Item Ownerships

Sure I will send

Hi @ezdev , any plan to add custom contract features in this plugin?

1 Like

Hi, the plugin has everything the SDK has, nothing else will be added on top.

SDK features from documentation

Makes sense, thank you. Can’t wait to add this into my app

It looks like Rarible made some changes today that may have affected the ERC721 minting on this plugin. Supply now need to be blank for ERC-721 contracts, but the plugin fails when supply is left blank. So it only appears to work now with ERC-115.

1 Like

I’m having similar issues. Last week everything was working fine but I can no longer trigger the Rarible Minted event.

1 Like

Did you find a solution to this?

Hi @eazycode any thoughts or updates on the recent issues with the plugin? Any ideas for a way to work around the supply issue?

1 Like

@upspireart I got it fixed. I went back and looked at the plugin demo workflows and noticed a few small differences in my workflows. I made every step match the demos exactly. Used results of workflow steps when they did, used states when they did, checked my semicolons in the JSON body (some had gotten out of place), etc. I’m not sure if that was what caused it to start working again but it’s running smooth now. ( FYI I’m minting with pre-generated token Id’s)

Edit: The one thing I think may have made a difference is adding the prefix β€œipfs://ipfs/” before the result of the JSON pin step in the URI input in the Minting action. I think that is new. All the other changes I mentioned about using states vs results are just personal preference I think.

ipfs prefix

Edit: I also entered β€œ1” for the Token Supply in the Mint Step.

For me when adding in 1 for supply it forces it to mint an ERC115 token, but if you point it at an ERC720 contract address it mints but the NFT is corrupt and can’t be transfered. So it looks like it’s only working for ERC 115.