• Slider not focus on any slide.

Grab Cursor

• Mouse cursor changes to grabber

Switching with keyboard or mousewheel

Slides run in loop

Autoplay

Add text to slides

Add URL to slides

Customizable arrows, bullets, background of images and more!

Plugin page

Editor

Enjoy!

21 Likes

Awesome, congrats on a job well done! Very clean and simple. The fact that it’s free makes it even more beautiful :clap:

Ambroise

Need extra help?

Book a free 15 minutes call - happy to help if I can

2 Likes

Thank you @ambroisedlg

I think the entire Bubble community has been waiting for a free plugin like this - thanks @eren!

Really appreciate all the modern slider functionality and the neat settings around scrolling and keyboard shortcuts - plus the fact that it works well in repeating groups (although I will say that sometimes the pagination dots default to blue for random cells).

Some initial feedback - would be great if we had the option to also add a shadow to the navigation arrows and pagination dots so that they stand out a bit better. I also seem to run into issues with it not working correctly when placed in a popup - it doesn’t seem to respect certain settings and I can’t actually swipe to see subsequent images.

1 Like

Thank you @juicebox Glad you like it!

Noted! We will see what we can do in the coming days.

@eren Just downloaded - Ran into a minor issue (running Version 1.2):

@w.fly

We do not get this error. Perhaps deleting the element and recreating it would be the solution. If that’s not the problem, can you create a new page and check again?

We detected this issue and sent a fix.

It was an error when the image list field was left blank. We fixed that too

Please update the version and refresh your editor.

Please let me know if the problems persists

1 Like

I can’t seem to find out how to link text to the slider to change when the slide image changes. It is possible to make it a data source?

1 Like

Thanks @eren, looks like it’s working as expected now. There were a couple of other bugs I wanted to bring up too (running version 1.3.0) - and have created a demo page to help you replicate them;

Page: https://qa-test.bubbleapps.io/version-test/wonderful-image-slider
Editor: Qa-test | Bubble Editor

1. When the underlying list of a repeating group changes, the image list for that slider doesn’t update. To replicate, load the page above and note that the top item is a Persian cat called Doug. When you click the button ‘Tabby only please’, it changes the list of the repeating group to only show cats with a ‘Tabby’ breed. This updates the text, however it doesn’t update the image slider images and you still see Doug’s images. It should automatically update the slider images to show the images associated with Sam the tabby.

2. The colours of the arrows and dots seem to have a bug. With a fresh load of the page, the dots are blue, even though they are both set to white. When you click ‘See larger’, the arrows and dots are supposed to be red, but I see the arrows as red, but the dots as blue. Then when closing the popup, the dots on the repeating group sliders are now red. Interacting with the ‘Tabby only please’ or ‘Show all’ buttons seem to fix it for the sliders in the repeating group. View the editor link to see the settings for these sliders and that should help clarify.

Please let me know if you have trouble replicating these issues or whether it’s a simple configuration mistake on my end!

1 Like

Hello,

@zeke
It does not support this feature yet, we may have surprises in the near future :wink:

@juicebox

Thanks for the detailed explanation and examples. It seems that there is no problem with the application you prepared.

I will be back as soon as possible.

Hello again;

We have added two new actions. Remove All Slides and Add List . You can find this options under the element actions.

This way, you can update the slider while sending new data to the containers like popups.

However, it was not possible to reference the elements in the RG. It looks like we fixed the problem using another wonderful free plugin here. Thanks to @vini_brito again;

If you follow the steps below I guess it will work as you wish.

1 - Insert the maestro element anywhere on the page. Add musicians to RG.

2- Don’t be forget to initiliaze Musicians

3- While setting filtering options and set Trigger musicians under Maestro A

4- Run the event named “Musicians A Will run this workflow inside each cell”

Remove All Slides
Add a pause before next action (10+ ms is enough but we edited it as 50)
Add A list - Note that you must call the URL of the image.

and result

Preview:

Editor :

We believe that this problem has been completely solved.

You can check here

Have fun!

Note that: We had to give up the dynamic bullets feature to activate some features. Also, the “image list” field in the conditioning tab will probably not work.

1 Like

Hi @eren

Thank you for your work on this - can confirm that it’s now working as expected in my use-case.

Thank you for coming up with a fix for this - Orchestra is an incredibly powerful plugin (once you get your head around it!). Hopefully in future this plugin is able to work without the reliance on Orchestra.

Can confirm that it looks like this is solved too.

It’s a shame that you had to deprecate dynamic bullets but hopefully they can make a comeback in the future! Thanks again for coming up with such a neat free plugin.

Awesome. and thanks for making it free. Will be using it for the autoplay feature soon.

1 Like

@juicebox

Glad it works! We will see what the next days will show

@phrase9
Thanks

Congrats @eren! Really nice work there mate, solid plugin that a lot of people will benefit from!

1 Like

Thank you @luke2 for your nice words!

We just released 3 new features!

You can now add text and link! You can also add shadows to arrows, dots, and text!

1 Like

This plugin is great! Thanks.
I used it right away and it’s very good.

I couldn’t do this with slick slideshow, but can I change the position of the dots in the future?

Another question I would like to ask is: do you plan to add a feature like slick slideshow that allows you to specify individual images?
Since I was using slick slideshow, I haven’t saved the data as a list, are you planning to support the ability to specify individual images as slick slideshow does?

Hi @monro

Thanks!

We took note, but I can’t promise when it will happen. I will let you know when we finish.

I don’t think we’re going to change this, it should still be working as you expected.

If you want, send a PM with a link from your app editor. Let’s see what we can do

1 Like

Hello folks!

The most powerfull slider in the marketplace!

1 Like