Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

👀 | Free Roleplay CAD/MDT by Afterthought System, LLC

Free Roleplay System

Bubble Template: Free System

Hello!

I am happy to announce that I am releasing, for free, back-end, copies of the very first Afterthought system. This system is one that I made from scratch, and has been stolen and copied by so many different “companies,” I have decided to release it for free!

If you need a simple basic template, here you go!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

We have officially reached about 29 uses of the template! Please feel free to share this with your friends, this is probably one of the bigger things that was have done, giving the community a chance to see our original system, modifying it to their liking and all that.

Yes, you do need to have some Bubble knowledge in order to customize everything to your liking, but if you would like us to do all the work, please check out our paid service at https://afterthought-system.com.

Please also know that Afterthought System, LLC does build custom web applications for businesses, nonprofits, clients and much more! Do feel free to reach out to us if that is something you are interested, please include a subject line of “Sales Inquire,” if you’re interested and emailing [email protected]!

Also, feel free to check out our media links below :slight_smile:
Discord: https://discord.gg/stW6KXW
Twitter: https://twitter.com/afterthoughtsys
Our Main Forum Post: 👁 | Afterthought System | All new, fresh designs | Realistic System. Realistic Roleplay

Visit us at https://afterthought-system.com

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System, LLC. Registered in the State of Indiana.
[email protected]

3 Likes

So close to 100 uses!

I just wanted to bump this up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey I am having some issues with the free template and I was wondering if someone could help me please

Hey @olsgaming15,

Unfortunately we do not provide support for this free template.

However; once you create an app using the template it’s ready to use on the front-end. Just don’t edit the backend until you know what you’re doing!

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

1 Like

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Wooohhoooo!!!

We just passed 100 uses on this! Have you had a chance to mess with it?

Did you know, the current Afterthought-System.com website was completely built off of that very system. We started with small upgrades, then made it into the system it is today!

Wooow!

So excited that over 100 people have used this. How have YOU upgraded it? Post pictures or links of your upgrades!

2 Likes

How do we make ourself a member?

Hey @Officeroncean42,

To make yourself a member, you simply need to request for access then approve yourself as an administrator.

Thanks,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

1 Like

Update: Looks like an individual deleted the demo account. That has now been restored with permissions at which it can’t be deleted. If for some reason it is deleted again, please email [email protected] with the subject line of, “Free CAD/MDT Template,” and a body that notifies our agent that the demo account has been deleted. Alternatively, you can let us know by replying to this forum thread!

1 Like

Thanks, I am now having a problem with the character search it is blurry. I have attached an image of what I see on the browser side.

@afterthoughtsystem

Hey @Officeroncean42,

Sorry to hear this. To fix this issue, go to the popup where you select if you want to do a Persons search, etc. On the button, click on it > Start/Edit Workflow and make sure when you display the person popup to hide the selection popup.

Hope this helps! :blush:

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

I’m having the same problem but I am not that good with bubble, is it okay if you are able to go a little more in-depth on how to do it :confused:

Hey @bman450934,

I’ve attached instructions below along with supplementary screenshots.

1. Locate the “SearchType” element which is the popup element, looks like the following

2. Click on the “Person Database” button, then in the properties menu click “Start/Edit Workflow.” Once you do that, the workflow that shows up looks like the following

3. Add a new action that hides the “SearchType” popup, that looks like the following

Once you do that the blur should go away.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

1 Like

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Wooohhoooo!!!

We just passed over 300 uses on this free template!

Did you know that Afterthought System provides a paid system maintained by our team? We have the first highly advanced system with drag + drop dispatching developed by our CEO @draked123! Make your first purchase at afterthought-system.com!

We are so happy to see our template at use!

How have YOU upgraded it? Have you tried to make customizations? Post pictures or links of your upgrades below or on our very own forum at forum.afterthought-system.com!

Please note: We don’t provide dedicated support for this free template. However, we do offer some unmonitored support on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com