Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

👀 | Free Roleplay CAD/MDT by Afterthought System, LLC

Update: Looks like an individual deleted the demo account. That has now been restored with permissions at which it can’t be deleted. If for some reason it is deleted again, please email [email protected] with the subject line of, “Free CAD/MDT Template,” and a body that notifies our agent that the demo account has been deleted. Alternatively, you can let us know by replying to this forum thread!

1 Like

Thanks, I am now having a problem with the character search it is blurry. I have attached an image of what I see on the browser side.

@afterthoughtsystem

Hey @Officeroncean42,

Sorry to hear this. To fix this issue, go to the popup where you select if you want to do a Persons search, etc. On the button, click on it > Start/Edit Workflow and make sure when you display the person popup to hide the selection popup.

Hope this helps! :blush:

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

I’m having the same problem but I am not that good with bubble, is it okay if you are able to go a little more in-depth on how to do it :confused:

Hey @bman450934,

I’ve attached instructions below along with supplementary screenshots.

1. Locate the “SearchType” element which is the popup element, looks like the following

2. Click on the “Person Database” button, then in the properties menu click “Start/Edit Workflow.” Once you do that, the workflow that shows up looks like the following

3. Add a new action that hides the “SearchType” popup, that looks like the following

Once you do that the blur should go away.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

1 Like

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Wooohhoooo!!!

We just passed over 300 uses on this free template!

Did you know that Afterthought System provides a paid system maintained by our team? We have the first highly advanced system with drag + drop dispatching developed by our CEO @draked123! Make your first purchase at afterthought-system.com!

We are so happy to see our template at use!

How have YOU upgraded it? Have you tried to make customizations? Post pictures or links of your upgrades below or on our very own forum at forum.afterthought-system.com!

Please note: We don’t provide dedicated support for this free template. However, we do offer some unmonitored support on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com

Hey, I sent a request (IN MY OWN CAD) to be a user, and my email is not popping up. I did go under Data> All Users; and my email is not there for me to accept.

Hey @Officeroncean42,

Unfortunately, we don’t provide dedicated support for our Open Source template, feel free to ask our community on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com! Alternatively, you can purchase our paid system here.

Regards,
Johnny L.
Afterthought System
[email protected]

2 Likes

:tada: :rocket: :wave: Wooo!!!

We are at over 600 uses on our Open Source template!

Did you know that Afterthought System provides paid systems, managed by our team for as little as $5.99 a month? We have so many updates coming out throughout the rest of this year! Check it out here.

We are so happy to see our template at use!

How have YOU upgraded it? Have you tried to make customizations? Post pictures or links of your upgrades below or on our very own forum at forum.afterthought-system.com!

Please note: We don’t provide dedicated support for this free template. However, we do offer some unmonitored support on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com

3 Likes

:rocket: Hey folks,

It’s been an incredible year! We released this template on September 13, 2020, so it’s only been about 3 months and we’re already at over 1,144 installs! We’re glad to see that people are utilizing this :blush:

As always, we continue to offer our more premium dedicated services at afterthought-system.com with a team online everyday from 9 AM - 12 AM EST *except holidays.

We want to see the modifications you’ve made!

Showcase it on our forum at https://forum.afterthought-system.com/c/cad-mdt/cad-mdt-showcase/5

1 Like

how do i approve myself as a admin?

Unfortunately we do not provide 1 on 1 support for this open source template. You can create a thread on our forum to find a solution! forum.afterthought-system.com

We’d like to reiterate that we do not provide any support for this free template. However, you can post on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com to ask for some community help :blush:

If you are looking for a dedicated CAD/MDT system check out our main system at afterthought-system.com. We provide dedicated support for our main system from 9 AM - 12 AM EST daily! If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach our team at [email protected] :blush:

Try 14 days risk free today at afterthought-system.com/pricing!

How do I approve myself? @afterthoughtsystem

Hey there @noahtwoodbury,

We do not provide support for this free CAD/MDT template as stated in the following quoted message. If you are looking for dedicated support for a CAD/MDT system, please check out afterthought-system.com/pricing for a 14 day risk-free trial.

@afterthoughtsystem this is difficult i cant run it i can only do a test/debug i dont know what to do from there

Hey there @crod0618,

This template is meant for those who have knowledge with Bubble. Feel free to check out the Bubble academy at bubble.io/academy.

We’d like to reiterate that we do not provide any support for this free template. However, you can post on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com to ask for some community help

If you want a system with dedicated support we offer a 14 day risk free trial at afterthought-system.com/pricing

How do I add myself as a member?

I figured out how to make myself a member but how do I create servers and make myself an admin?

Hey all,

Per the post on our forum, this template can still be accessed via the Bubble Marketplace, but cannot be deployed live without a paid plan. These changes were due to Bubble’s announcement about their Free Plan.

We are still continuing to provide a CAD/MDT service at afterthought-system.com. We offer a 14 day risk free trial, then plans start as low as $2.99/mo. Questions? Concerns? Feel free to reach our team at [email protected].

In Community,
Afterthought System Team