Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

πŸ‘€ | Free Roleplay CAD/MDT by Afterthought System, LLC

We’d like to reiterate that we do not provide any support for this free template. However, you can post on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com to ask for some community help :blush:

If you are looking for a dedicated CAD/MDT system check out our main system at afterthought-system.com. We provide dedicated support for our main system from 9 AM - 12 AM EST daily! If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach our team at [email protected] :blush:

Try 14 days risk free today at afterthought-system.com/pricing!

How do I approve myself? @afterthoughtsystem

Hey there @noahtwoodbury,

We do not provide support for this free CAD/MDT template as stated in the following quoted message. If you are looking for dedicated support for a CAD/MDT system, please check out afterthought-system.com/pricing for a 14 day risk-free trial.

@afterthoughtsystem this is difficult i cant run it i can only do a test/debug i dont know what to do from there

Hey there @crod0618,

This template is meant for those who have knowledge with Bubble. Feel free to check out the Bubble academy at bubble.io/academy.

We’d like to reiterate that we do not provide any support for this free template. However, you can post on our forum at forum.afterthought-system.com to ask for some community help

If you want a system with dedicated support we offer a 14 day risk free trial at afterthought-system.com/pricing

How do I add myself as a member?

I figured out how to make myself a member but how do I create servers and make myself an admin?

Hey all,

Per the post on our forum, this template can still be accessed via the Bubble Marketplace, but cannot be deployed live without a paid plan. These changes were due to Bubble’s announcement about their Free Plan.

We are still continuing to provide a CAD/MDT service at afterthought-system.com. We offer a 14 day risk free trial, then plans start as low as $2.99/mo. Questions? Concerns? Feel free to reach our team at [email protected].

In Community,
Afterthought System Team

Hey @afterthoughtsystem So i just got the template and I click login with the [email protected] email and it doesnt let me log in at all how to I fix that???

did u check the database make sure that that email is set to a user? prob should before asking for help

Hi @donutgamingyt21,

@deathsoulyt1 is correct. When you create a copy with a template the database is wiped clean to prevent any of our demo users’ credentials from being copied onto other databases.

You’ll need to create another demo user for yourself through the backend database or you’ll need to create a user for yourself then modify the permissions on the backend.

Hope that helped! :blush:

how do i give myself the management

Hi there @killerfaze20011002,

You can give yourself management by giving your account the β€œmaster” perm.

Make sure you all check out our paid system at terminal.afterthought-system.com! We’re having a sale right now for Black Friday-- 75% off your first billing cycle.

More information here: