Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Freelance Bubble Dev wanted for PAID project -- home renovation tech platform

Hello, I am looking to work with a freelance Bubble developer over the coming 3-8 weeks to develop a prototype of an application that allows homeowners to create an account, input their address, and then ‘edit’ a digital twin of their home (from a blueprint, basically) to visualize architectural & interior design possibilities, get first pass cost estimations, and then bring this context to local contractors for real quotes. The ‘editing’ will not be done in real time in the browser for this prototype, but rather will establish a workflow for the homeowner to work in a consultative manner with an appropriate architect / designer.

Key features (can & will share design mockups once we communicate with you!):

• User account creation + login
  • Address input
  • Each homeowner user can upload blueprints of their home, either 2D (JPEG or similar) OR 3D models (REVIT, sketchup, or similar file type). For addresses in certain geographies, we have already have a database of blueprints in our Airtable database.
  • 3 sample workflows built out (includes visualizing + estimating cost for kitchen/bath remodel, flooring update, interior paintjob)
  • Framework for connecting with a local contractor, pulling from our existing Airtable database of contractors.
1 Like

@gabe1 Hi Gabe, I’m happy to help you with this project. Do you have more details on budget?

Hello @gabe1

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]

@gabe1 Hi Gabel, could you please email me on [email protected] to discuss further?

Hi Gabe,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey there @gabe1,

I would love to help. Give me a shout at [email protected], or you can reach me on my number that I have DM’d your way. Looking forward to connecting.