Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Freelance Dev Needed for Booking/Scheduling App

Hi there,

I’m an experienced bubble developer looking for someone to help me improve and speed up the development of the booking portion of a mobile app. The app has been built and released in app store, but I keep finding bugs and I can’t help but think there must be a better/cleaner way of implementing it.

Feature Requirements:

• Support for timezones
  • Time slots in 15 min. increments
  • Recurring time slots (weekly pattern)
  • add and block specific time slots (outside of weekly pattern)
  • Each user can manage multiple calendars independently

Hard part for me has been timezones and saving the manually added time slots without creating additional data. (Ideally, enter a date/time and match it with a timeslot and timezone).

Hey Will, have you checked out if the TopCal plugin could help you out? Sounds like a good use case.

Details about the plugin and an open Editor you can check out are available here: TopCal Plugin. Let me know if you have any questions :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@boston85719 is an ace at booking and scheduling :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jared.gibb you may want to chime in :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey @willtaylordesign if you need a freelancer I’d be happy to talk about your needs. I live in the US so I work on Eastern standard time 9 to 5 hours. HMU!

1 Like

Hey Will! You can post your project to NoCodeGuides.io and receive proposals from our vetted Bubble developers or book a mentoring session with one of them.