We started with a simple mission: to empower women to be the happiest, healthiest, most confident mothers they can be. We’re a Rock Accelerator funded start-up at Harvard on a mission to make high quality maternal care more affordable and accessible for women across the country. We’re three Harvard MBA’s passionate about empowering new and expecting moms. We have a diverse range of experience in high growth start-ups, nonprofits, government, finance, and strategy. We’re excited to be building our team!
We are looking for a freelance web developer responsible for building our MVP web application on top of Bubble.io and integrating it with a simple back-end infrastructure. You’ll be working closely with the founding team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, clear communication, and high quality execution is essential. Passion for our mission is a plus!
Develop an MVP web platform which includes the following key elements (not exhaustive, but these are the key items!):
- Account activation
- Profile creation and view (About the user, their service provider, and the cohort)
- Client login
- Text chat, individual and group (with health provider, with cohort, and with our support team)
- Video chat (integration with zoom)
- Simple newsfeed (e.g., showing upcoming appointments)
- Scheduling (e…g, integration with another scheduling app)
- Appointment feedback survey and feedback display
The website can be developed on top of existing Bubble.io templates, incorporating written and visual content already developed by us.
We will provide wireframes, visuals, data, and content specifications. The Developer may, however, be required to source and assemble additional visuals, including buttons and other UI elements.
The website should prioritize:
- Simple, intuitive UI
- Excellent compatibility on mobile
- Speed and responsiveness
- Security, particularly of sensitive health and user information
- Scalability over time
We look forward to hearing from you!