Freelance Development - Foundation/Tech Only

Launching an MVP end of January. Making some good progress but running into some of my learning/time limitations. Require someone that can take over some of the key database and workflow parts of my site - happy to continue to handle UI layout and the design/look part myself.

Building a childcare search site for parents to search, map, track and log all of their notes and reviews. Will include SMS/email notifications and a more complex review/ranking system.

Key requirements:

• Integrating with an external API that has all of the source childcare data.
  • troubleshooting/setting up reminder and notes pop-ups
  • integrating a custom search algorithm (based on weighting a user’s profile requirements against the properties of the entries in the database)
  • making the database calls as efficient as is possible

Additional potential requirements (depending on costs and timelines):

• setting up the SMS component

If all goes well, definitely the opportunity to build out more functionality in future updates. I’m also building a second, more complex project that I’m happy to talk about as well.

Daycare Site (I have a proto.io mockup that I can update and share; Can also cleanup my current bubble project and share as well). Landing page below:

https://subscribe.whatifi.io/henryandliamsdaycareapp-1/

Whatifi.io - this is my followup project. Check it out and let’s talk.

www.whatifi.io

Please let me know what additional information you would require for bidding purposes. Building out a more detailed spec sheet.

Thanks

Jon

1 Like

Jon,

Sent you a private message.

Happy new year!
Rick

Hi Jon,

Happy New Year!
I could help you out with this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes
Andrew

Hi @jcowley,

Came across your inquiry.
We would be happy to help you out with your app. Please, check your inbox.

Cheers,

Parghev Kocharyan
PM@Bubblewits - #1 No-code Developer & Bubble Certified Partner
  Bubblewits.com - Get in Touch!
  Zeroqode.com - Buy Great Bubble Templates
  Builtwithoutcode.com - Bubble Apps collection